Stray PS4/PS5/PC/Xbox 2022

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Finally finished this. The whole time I was thinking, this would've been great as a Studio Ghibli movie. audio-visuals were insane. You can tell they put more thought into that than the story/plot. Took me awhile but as soon as I was getting used to being a cat the game just ends lol. Its cool though, idk why people were saying it was a great ending. It was just okay.

Cat lovers got one. I'm personally allergic but def caught a vibe once certain other relationships are introduced. Also, if u wait on the title screen long enough the cat jumps up on the screen! Thought that was cute.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally finished this. The whole time I was thinking, this would've been great as a Studio Ghibli movie. audio-visuals were insane. You can tell they put more thought into that than the story/plot. Took me awhile but as soon as I was getting used to being a cat the game just ends lol. Its cool though, idk why people were saying it was a great ending. It was just okay.

Cat lovers got one. I'm personally allergic but def caught a vibe once certain other relationships are introduced. Also, if u wait on the title screen long enough the cat jumps up on the screen! Thought that was cute.

44c22a371c60364a10e12db5d399bcbe1dbbc48e_hq.gif