Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My lowekey biggest problem with this game is it seems like every enemy needs to die with a finisher. For some reason that shyt bothers me. It bothers me in Sifu too. Your taken out of the game and are made invulnerable because of an animation sequence. Not with it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My lowekey biggest problem with this game is it seems like every enemy needs to die with a finisher. For some reason that shyt bothers me. It bothers me in Sifu too. Your taken out of the game and are made invulnerable because of an animation sequence. Not with it.

Thats the part i love. Finishers are a part of action games for me now that when they aren’t in i kind of feel disappointed.

But you don’t have to use them in this game.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will wait on a sale cause I'm totally disappointed in the graphic, shyt looks like PS3/360 graphics. However the gameplay is totally fun. I wish this game on FF7 Remake graphic or even FF15 graphic.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Newest demo up and transfers straight into the full game so you can start playing early. I’ll prob start this friday since im wrapping up elden ring

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Playing demo right now

Graphics are ok relative to new gen standardsbits basically ps4...

If i like ff and souls this should be good

At least the brotha aint all loud like barret:heh:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Playing demo right now

Graphics are ok relative to new gen standardsbits basically ps4...

If i like ff and souls this should be good

At least the brotha aint all loud like barret:heh:

To me it doesnt look any better or worse than elden ring. It’s really comes down to whether they ironed out the the performance jank

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
To me it doesnt look any better or worse than elden ring. It’s really comes down to whether they ironed out the the performance jank

Too me its just ok graphically.....

But after an hour its nioh meets ff....if u like nioh u will feel right at home...to me lol

It doesnt seem you can traverse towns based off the demo

Last edited: