Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Had no idea they were going this deep with the jobs AND you can rock 2 at a time and switch between them like Nioh 2 with the weapon styles :wow:

• Assassin
  • Berserker
  • Black Mage
  • Breaker
  • Dark Knight
  • Dragoon
  • Duelist
  • Knight
  • Lancer
  • Liberator
  • Mage
  • Marauder
  • Monk
  • Ninja
  • Paladin
  • Pugilist
  • Red Mage
  • Ronin
  • Sage
  • Samurai
  • Swordfighter
  • Swordsman
  • Thief
  • Tyrant
  • Void Knight
  • Warrior
  • White Mage

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Had no idea they were going this deep with the jobs AND you can rock 2 at a time and switch between them like Nioh 2 with the weapon styles :wow:

• Assassin
  • Berserker
  • Black Mage
  • Breaker
  • Dark Knight
  • Dragoon
  • Duelist
  • Knight
  • Lancer
  • Liberator
  • Mage
  • Marauder
  • Monk
  • Ninja
  • Paladin
  • Pugilist
  • Red Mage
  • Ronin
  • Sage
  • Samurai
  • Swordfighter
  • Swordsman
  • Thief
  • Tyrant
  • Void Knight
  • Warrior
  • White Mage

Yeah, people are sleeping on Team Ninja. Say what you want about their stories or even their graphics but they know how to make great action games.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

I'm already seeing moves and attacks from the Nioh series being implemented and used here in the gameplay. :banderas:

This shyt going to be piff :ohlawd:

Gotta be done with Aloy's story by the 18th :wow:

In the trailer is that pvp or you gotta have a another character at all times with you ?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

• Assassin
  • Berserker
  • Black Mage
  • Breaker
  • Dark Knight
  • Dragoon
  • Duelist
  • Knight
  • Lancer
  • Liberator
  • Mage
  • Marauder
  • Monk
  • Ninja
  • Paladin
  • Pugilist
  • Red Mage
  • Ronin
  • Sage
  • Samurai
  • Swordfighter
  • Swordsman
  • Thief
  • Tyrant
  • Void Knight
  • Warrior
  • White Mage
While nioh didn't have jobs I get what you're saying.I see they teamed up with square...that's where the job thing came from....I guess team ninja fukked with octopath traveler...so if the same holds true its gonna be a bytch getting these expert jobs and advance jobs like in octopath...the bosses you have to beat to unlock them will probably be :wow: and they also have the shield break thing from Octopath also...this finna be like the Wayne & Juelz I can't feel my face collab between ninja and square Enix :blessed:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i want a class or job that can do that to them fukkin Tonberry's. ESPECIALLY Tonberry kings or those fukkin JEDIS from XV :damn:
They seem like they're not as strong as the final fantasy versions...those things we tanks...id be dead if they had don ton's in this too...so I'm guessing this is a cross over game they'll prob have enemies and enemy types from both franchises

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
They seem like they're not as strong as the final fantasy versions...those things we tanks...id be dead if they had don ton's in this too...so I'm guessing this is a cross over game they'll prob have enemies and enemy types from both franchises
One of the GOAT ff enemies
3le7ijk8fl7y.gif