Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I would've payed money to be at the premiere event with NWA and a bunch of famous people while they played the No Vaseline scene :ohlawd:

That shyt was vicious. There were younger or non- hiphop people at my theatre who probably never even heard the track audibly :russ: :krs: after that part was over

Just imagine Dre, Yella, REN and even Cube sitting there having to re-live that shyt :dead:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed it. As everyone has said the first 90 min are so much better than the rest its not even funny.

The Detroit concert scene was the peak.

Really enjoyed the actor who played eazy. A lot. Dre as well

Some beautiful light skinned titties and ass too :whew:

Only 2 songs from compton on it. Talkin to My Diary and the one with Game. Just another day in Compton which was used well

Gonna download eazy discography. Never really got into him

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nobody has mentioned how Giamatti played Heller. What did you guys think?
Low key he was fantastic in the role. He really nailed that slimy smile in your face while I stab you in the back type. It was very subtle but well done. They could have easily have made him cartoony but didnt,it was very nuanced and he nailed the role. Unlike suge. At first I was enjoying how they were building up sugelike a behind scenes upcoming rival and heller recognized what he was in his reactions to his presence. But then they went full retard and portrayed suge as a one note psychopath.