Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
'Compton' Rivals August Tentpoles With $24.3M Friday, Heads To $59M+ Weekend - Saturday AM B.O.

...Straight Outta Compton is touching a cultural nerve, and to say it crossed over is an understatement. Opening weekend for Compton is now looking like it will be north of $59M......Rentrak’s PostTrak reports that audiences gave the Universal/Legendary title a 5 out of 5 stars which is largely unheard of for their polls; typically the best films coming out of PostTrak land 4 or 4.5 stars. And not just guys, but women are giving the F. Gary Gray-directed biopic a respective 74% and 76% definite recommend – very high marks per Rentrak. 38% of those watching Compton came out because of the subject matter and the plot. CinemaScore is a resounding A. Given Compton’s fast-beat rhythm this weeekend, Uni is officially launching an Oscar campaign for the film and will start Academy screenings today....

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just the first two full verses and then Heller turns it off in anger.

He's still mad about it today.

@ 2:20

Cool man. I was hoping they played the 3rd verse which was the best "get rid of that devil real simple put a bullet in his temple" and " easy E would be hanging from a tree with no vasoline just a match and a little bit of gasoline light him up burn him up fame on until that Jerri curl gone".

Cube always had nasty verses. That line in horny lil devil still goes hard when he says "cut this jerri juice off and get a bald head....then let it nap up go down to corner store and beat the jap up".

Yeah Jerry still pissed. But fukk that white boy dude still trying to make money off of Easy E and NWA.

Last edited:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yo there was mad police officers at the theater too...

:russ:

yeah i came out the film and mad cops were posted outside the theatre :merchant: keep in mind this is toronto.

It didn't bother me but Dre actin hard with Pirus around is hard to believe :russ:

I'd have believed it if he was in the studio trying to work and said something like "come on guys, these tracks don't make themselves gee whiz"

:deadrose: they had dre acting like a super thug and punching bloods and shyt. Biggest :duck: ever :mjlol:

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
I felt like they had to label Snoop's hat Long Beach to remind us he's supposed to be Snoop

:pachaha: It was obvious that a lot of people in the theater didn't realize he was Snoop until he introduced himself to Suge. I mean, he doesn't look EXACTLY like Snoop, but how many people do AND is able to sound and act like him? I thought he sounded like Snoop and had all the mannerisms down. The scene where him and Dre are coming up with Nuthin But a G Thang was :banderas:.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:pachaha: It was obvious that a lot of people in the theater didn't realize he was Snoop until he introduced himself to Suge. I mean, he doesn't look EXACTLY like Snoop, but how many people do AND is able to sound and act like him? I thought he sounded like Snoop and had all the mannerisms down. The scene where him and Dre are coming up with Nuthin But a G Thang was :banderas:.

Mos def he sounded/acted like Snoop.

Just couldn't shake the feeling it was P pretending to be Snoop