Straight Outta Compton is a classic movie

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
By the way, they left out some of the stuff that some of the previews that were going around had.

In one preview after Suge and his goons beat down Eazy, Eazy was talking to Dre about real gangstas. That part was left out of the movie.

Also, the preview that had Eazy bringing the guns on the tour bus. That's not in the movie either.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
By the way, they left out some of the stuff that some of the previews that were going around had.

In one preview after Suge and his goons beat down Eazy, Eazy was talking to Dre about real gangstas. That part was left out of the movie.

Also, the preview that had Eazy bringing the guns on the tour bus. That's not in the movie either.
I hate it when they do that shyt. :snoop:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

:wtf:
EDIT:NVM

Yea you're right about the after beatdown scene...or lack thereof...though I didnt see that preview. I was expecting that scene where Eazy tried to bring that big ass rifle on the tour bus...

That director cut gonna be :ohlawd:

Pre-ordering that bytch the minute they make it available.:wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah like that really happened :mjlol:

#DreTales :duck:

yeah movie was dope to me. Maybe best biopic ive seen. But Dre was a world class boxer in this movie :mjlol: every time he punched someone 1 time they got dropped :mjlol: also pushed dude in the hotel after he showed him the gun :mjlol: then he just stood outside the hotel room :bryan: also the last scene looked like :duck:

but those the only knocks on the movie, other than that movie was great

also I thought bone thugs was in the movie ? people said they was in the previews.. but all I seen in the movie was the demo tape