Story Of Adidon Turns 4 Today

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
drake has and will always be more musically relevant than push and is

Success will always be more valuable that peer respect thats not even an argument. Enjoy your evening

If being more musically relevant was all that mattered then "Ether" never would've happened. Let alone "2nd Round KO".

The issues is nobody wants to just be rap fans any more. Cats wanna be A&Rs and promo teams and accountants.

Do you like Drake more than Pusha T? Cool. But arguing success is more important than peer respect would have Vanilla Ice as the GOAT when he was out. Which would've gotten you laughed out of the fukking room, for suggesting that.

Hell, the success argument is especially goofy seeing as how Drake is richer and more popular than he's ever been....yet he's still throwing shots at Pusha T, 4 years later. So clearly there's more at play here than "well, I'm more relevant than he is."

Fred.

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
Something I've always wanted to ask

The line 'me versus three hearses, if we all go to hell it will be worth it'

Who are the three hearses :picard:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
He really did make that mf raise his son and clean up his baby momma's image.

I wonder how much that shyt cost. :mjlol:
sidenote: but does anyone remember when Sophia was known as Rosee Divine? :russ: :russ:

i feel like this beef has washed away that part of her past where she was more known for her strip/prostitute name then her real name. Plus her being drake's baby mama has also drowned that out.

thats how i knew her, and part of why i felt drake kept it hid, the fact he got a white bytch pregnant plus its a only fans/prostitute one at that. Now she is known as sophia as if shes just another regular ole baby mama. LOL

Last edited:

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
this shyt was way too disrespectful not to get a response…that’s the biggest L…it’s obvious Push has more ammo on this dude so he just fell back

But this level of disrespect deserved physical retribution.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
4 yrs later....father n son wearing braids..:russ:

Mans had to go get hair extensions to prove he was black enough

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
lol bruh stop with the name calling ill real live smack the shyt out u watch your mouth
have a debate without disrespect
pusha been chasing bruh for a decade thats a fact
:mjlol: bruh all these peers u talking bout dont sell albums wtf, diddy done hired drake to write for him... any one of them nikkas u listed hopping on drake track

new rap fan?????????? lol u just saying a bunch of words man lol

end of the day the diss track was mid shyt only hit everyone was shocked the biggest musical artist in the world had a son. Anyone coulda dropped that shyt on drake and it woulda been a goated diss track just cause the shyt was so shocking

drake has and will always be more musically relevant than push and is

Success will always be more valuable that peer respect thats not even an argument. Enjoy your evening
Then why was Hov so mad he lost to Nas even though he was way more successful?

You can win a financial war and still lose a personal battle. He swore to Wayne he was gonna get Push out of here. Even brought up his fiancé on some “got your ass with this one” to make it more personal. Then cried in every interview after about needing rules, going too far, somebody getting punched, you know I gotta get you back, oh my sick friend, oh my momma, come fly in.

It can’t be both he doesn’t care and never did and also we watching him still care for 4 years straight.

It hurt. It still hurts. Any rapper would feel it the same