Story Of Adidon Turns 4 Today

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
responded with what? something so mid that he realized itll be worse to put it out and just made J Prince do a book tour to save his dignity?

were yall alive in 2018?
I don't know, but most people wanted to see the second diss record from Push.
That's why him responding in any type of way would've been WW3

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
because it was going to be a Surgical Summer.
His team was like whoa whoa whoa.... this dude my expose you for more.

til this day im sure Pusha got more T on Drake that'll expose him to be a "sock puppet"

I believe Drake has more writers than we know. Pusha knows the girl that fukked with 40, thats where this all came from
Push didn’t expose anything to begin with

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I actually like about Drake is how he inadvertently makes his stans look stupid.

Cats swore the song meant nothing to Drake...meanwhile he's still throwing shots 4+ years later. :mjlol:

Fred.
Exactly
That was Wheelchair Jimmy's Ether. The difference is Jay-Z's fan accepted he lost the battle

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Yall are delusitonal... he got Wayne out of here with Exodus, and he and Drake have been shooting at eachother since, but when Drake made 2 Birds 1 Stone, he simply responded with Infrared, do yall listen to hip hop music ?? this culture is clearly not FOR you. THere's YOUTUBE videos that break down the back and forth.

Drake intiated it with Dreams Money Can Buy, Pusha replied over the same beat
Tuscan Leather, HGTV, I'm On One, New God Flow, they both took shots at eachother all the way up to 2 Birds 1 Stone

DO YOUR RESEARCH DWEEB.

those arent his peers... yall talking about these new mid breed Lil Wayne knock offs, Lil Durks, Young Thugs and Lil Baby's.... we talking about Jadakiss, Styles P, Fabolous, Q Tip, Diddy Jeezy, etc.... even muturals like Jay Z, Rick Ross, who are cool with Drake but tip their hat to Pusha cause he did what they couldnt do... i hate yall new rap fans
lol bruh stop with the name calling ill real live smack the shyt out u watch your mouth
have a debate without disrespect
pusha been chasing bruh for a decade thats a fact
:mjlol: bruh all these peers u talking bout dont sell albums wtf, diddy done hired drake to write for him... any one of them nikkas u listed hopping on drake track

new rap fan?????????? lol u just saying a bunch of words man lol

end of the day the diss track was mid shyt only hit everyone was shocked the biggest musical artist in the world had a son. Anyone coulda dropped that shyt on drake and it woulda been a goated diss track just cause the shyt was so shocking

drake has and will always be more musically relevant than push and is

Success will always be more valuable that peer respect thats not even an argument. Enjoy your evening