44 bricks...acre shaker
4 yrs later....father n son wearing braids..:russ:

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
not even a drake fan lol
pusha was chasing him around for 10 years trying to get a response lol groupie behavior
respect among peers :mjlol: any one of these "peers" u speak of would hop on a drake song if he called
Yall are delusitonal... he got Wayne out of here with Exodus, and he and Drake have been shooting at eachother since, but when Drake made 2 Birds 1 Stone, he simply responded with Infrared, do yall listen to hip hop music ?? this culture is clearly not FOR you. THere's YOUTUBE videos that break down the back and forth.

Drake intiated it with Dreams Money Can Buy, Pusha replied over the same beat
Tuscan Leather, HGTV, I'm On One, New God Flow, they both took shots at eachother all the way up to 2 Birds 1 Stone

DO YOUR RESEARCH DWEEB.

those arent his peers... yall talking about these new mid breed Lil Wayne knock offs, Lil Durks, Young Thugs and Lil Baby's.... we talking about Jadakiss, Styles P, Fabolous, Q Tip, Diddy Jeezy, etc.... even muturals like Jay Z, Rick Ross, who are cool with Drake but tip their hat to Pusha cause he did what they couldnt do... i hate yall new rap fans

YourSavior

Your Savior
Daps
Reppin
BOSTON
This was a moment
Still can’t believe Drake ain’t respond
because it was going to be a Surgical Summer.
His team was like whoa whoa whoa.... this dude my expose you for more.

til this day im sure Pusha got more T on Drake that'll expose him to be a "sock puppet"

I believe Drake has more writers than we know. Pusha knows the girl that fukked with 40, thats where this all came from

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the greatest hip hop what ifs?
If Drake would have responded the internet would've shut down