Store Closures 2019: 4,500 Planned including Gap, Foot Locker, Victoria's Secret, JC Pennys

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Dollar Stores, Fast Food spots, Online & Convince Stores are the future :yeshrug:Them big ass department stores is over....

Also why would I pay retail for shoes at fartlocker when the spot down the way gives a deal w/o tax?:dahell:Still selling hats for $35 when they $25 w/o tax at city sports:dahell:

Daps
The crime rate will skyrocket back up like the 1970s and 1980s in the 2020s and 2030s with all these jobs lost. And from what I see, all these folks who work at these places ain't gonna find magical money or interest to go to school.

My gameplan has always been to move to the safest part of this country :mjpls: stack my bread and get the fukk out by 45/50 :pachaha:

I'ma pray for yall who choose to stay in these cities where these job losses gonna hurt the community the most, forcing them to hit the streets and target the folks who got something :mjpls:

Thus making NYC more affordable again :obama:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn near every big butt I see in my IG search page is working for fashionnova or fashionnovacurve
Really interesting case study for leveraging social media to build a business in this new digital era
IG thots need clothing too. But yeah they really leveraged social media and influencers. Like these cosmetics companies

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Target is a great example of adapting. I love that you can order and do same day pickup with them. And of course they got the 2 day shipping like Amazon.

Not to mention their brand partnerships and expanding their wellness category.