Store Closures 2019: 4,500 Planned including Gap, Foot Locker, Victoria's Secret, JC Pennys

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
The crime rate will skyrocket back up like the 1970s and 1980s in the 2020s and 2030s with all these jobs lost. And from what I see, all these folks who work at these places ain't gonna find magical money or interest to go to school.

My gameplan has always been to move to the safest part of this country :mjpls: stack my bread and get the fukk out by 45/50 :pachaha:

I'ma pray for yall who choose to stay in these cities where these job losses gonna hurt the community the most, forcing them to hit the streets and target the folks who got something :mjpls:

I'd the American economy collapses the rest of the world is going with it. God think you gone safe in a third world country with paper?

:usure:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'd the American economy collapses the rest of the world is going with it. God think you gone safe in a third world country with paper?

:sas1: you thinking I'm gonna move to a big city overseas is a mistake.....there are still places in this world where the community is local and laidback and they don't rely on the stock market and nikkas working corporate jobs.

I'll be in my affordable but beautiful home close to the beach with my fam while yall in Mad Max America getting terrorized by the police and your neighbors :whew: I'ma be praying for yall forreal tho

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The crime rate will skyrocket back up like the 1970s and 1980s in the 2020s and 2030s with all these jobs lost. And from what I see, all these folks who work at these places ain't gonna find magical money or interest to go to school.

My gameplan has always been to move to the safest part of this country :mjpls: stack my bread and get the fukk out by 45/50 :pachaha:

I'ma pray for yall who choose to stay in these cities where these job losses gonna hurt the community the most, forcing them to hit the streets and target the folks who got something :mjpls:
Nah they not putting enough lead in everything now :troll:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
:sas1: you thinking I'm gonna move to a big city overseas is a mistake.....there are still places in this world where the community is local and laidback and they don't rely on the stock market and nikkas working corporate jobs.

I'll be in my affordable but beautiful home close to the beach with my fam while yall in Mad Max America getting terrorized by the police and your neighbors :whew: I'ma be praying for yall forreal tho

think armies and warlords looking for resources wont smash and burn your small village brehs.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
think armies and warlords looking for resources wont smash and burn your small village brehs.
It's gonna take 100 years to smash and burn up America before they even think about where I'll be at :camby: nikkas ain't coming for my little town when they got Miami, NYC, DC, Chicago, LA, etc to fukk with for decades on end :heh:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
UPS, post office and FedEx drivers/workers have the GOAT job security now :ohhh:
For now but Amazon is lowkey trying to figure out the logistics side of their business. They still gotta use USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, etc to deliver a lot of their shyt but they do have their own delivery service via contractors :patrice: eventually Bezos gonna have official AMAZON drivers like UPS, in a big ass orange truck with their logo on it and they gonna cut out all these other companies.

USPS is struggling right now with the decrease in mail (a lot of folks emailing now especially the youth), they had to get a contract with Amazon to deliver their packages on Sunday for money. And most people don't look at direct/bulk mail like that, eventually companies will stop sending coupons and ads through the mail. USPS might become exclusively for business mail or something one day, no time soon tho.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
UPS, post office and FedEx drivers/workers have the GOAT job security now :ohhh:
giphy.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
For now but Amazon is lowkey trying to figure out the logistics side of their business. They still gotta use USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, etc to deliver a lot of their shyt but they do have their own delivery service via contractors :patrice: eventually Bezos gonna have official AMAZON drivers like UPS, in a big ass orange truck with their logo on it and they gonna cut out all these other companies.

USPS is struggling right now with the decrease in mail (a lot of folks emailing now especially the youth), they had to get a contract with Amazon to deliver their packages on Sunday for money. And most people don't look at direct/bulk mail like that, eventually companies will stop sending coupons and ads through the mail. USPS might become exclusively for business mail or something one day, no time soon tho.

Agreed but....

We are talking about multiple different businesses and retailers we are not just talking about things you can buy from Amazon.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Amazon + record D2C funding/success + and refusal to adapt are the reasons for retailpocalypse.

Im shocked some of these stores didnt downsize their brick and mortar and expand their ecommerce.
Target is a great example of adapting. I love that you can order and do same day pickup with them. And of course they got the 2 day shipping like Amazon.