Stop What You Doing and show this Jiu-Jitsu Black queen some love

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Bob, you came in teasing Black men for not being elated to see a sister with one of your fellow cacs. You exposed yourSELF, no “mental gymnastics” required. :umad:

most likely a mixed race nikka with a multi-racial family tree

thats usually the demographic that defends interracial unions the most.

cacs dont really promote race mixing.... its the mixed nikkas

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mowgli an established conservative maga goofy so its no surprise he feels at home in those environments
You feel right at home being a fat slob who cat fight. It's tragic. Please get out there and learn how to truly protect yourself. You don't post in the gym and you don't train. You're a gazelle out here.

And who the hell are you. Never talked to you in my Life.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You feel right at home being a fat slob who cat fight. It's tragic. Please get out there and learn how to truly protect yourself. You don't post in the gym and you don't train. You're a gazelle out here.

And who the hell are you. Never talked to you in my Life.

You roll around with dirty, redneck crackers in your free time.

I been boxing for years. I promise you I can fight you delusional dweeb. I swear BJJ practioners think they superhuman :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Nope.

It's a good addition to bjj. Wrestlers don't win the biggest grappling tournament in the world. It's good to learn some wrestling though.

How you taking down a wrestler with just bjj if you dont have some degree of wrestling :mjlol:

People magically fall into your guard?

flabby regular degular bjj dudes always think they Gordan Ryan on the low, shyts wild amusing and consistent

Canon

Veteran
Daps
How you taking down a wrestler with just bjj if you dont have some degree of wrestling :mjlol:

Why don’t wrestlers win ADCC?

They magically fall into peoples guards I guess

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You roll around with dirty, redneck crackers in your free time.

I been boxing for years. I promise you I can fight you delusional dweeb. I swear BJJ practioners think they superhuman :mjlol:
Wrestling is the first martial art not boxing. Also, I live in Los Angeles. I don't have any redneck training partners.

You seem like you have a chip on your shoulder. You haven't been boxing long. Why don't you go promote boxing. We don't like getting punched in the face for fun over here. We tackle. We hug we roll around. We submit and that's it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

i
I can't explain the nuances of grappling to a couch potatoes brother. Let's just say we use stand up to bait a takedown or we initiate the takedown ourselves and force the fight to the ground.

It's not like I don't have hands. Its not like I don't have a standup game. We love wrestlers though. Grappling family.

Wimps like you who don't train though but love talking, we don't like you

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Why don’t wrestlers win ADCC?

They magically fall into peoples guards I guess

IDK maybe because BJJ is a art that is more tuned towards submissions than wrestling :ld: could be that

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I can't explain the nuances of grappling to a couch potatoes brother. Let's just say we use stand up to bait a takedown or we initiate the takedown ourselves and force the fight to the ground.

It's not like I don't have hands. Its not like I don't have a standup game. We love wrestlers though. Grappling family.

Wimps like you who don't train though but love talking, we don't like you

Mmmhmmm Ill up a video of me sparring or doing bags or some shyt and Ill show you I am not flabby, do have hands, and def train.

If I do that you take a ban? Since you so convinced that I dont box :dead: like why would i lie