Stop What You Doing and show this Jiu-Jitsu Black queen some love

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South

Considering BJJ has one of the most :mjpls: histories/cultures of any sport...

nate-diaz.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh good for her. She studies the arts. The one thing I don't like about female martial artists is how they dress so provocatively online. Even back in the day in martial arts magazines the women will always be wearing some kind of out of bounds outfit just to showcase they study the arts. Poses with the point of their toes to the sky wearing tight pants so you can see their frail twat.

Let's have some honor and respect for ourselves when we practice self-defense. This kind of power doesn't require that kind of attention.

She's a good blue belt. Hopefully she studies long enough to reach black belt level

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
honestly Idgaf about interracial dating...but I swear female swirlers be dating 3s n shyt with no shame and big ass kool aid smiles.

shyts second hand embarrassing.

Yeah, shyt's crazy.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yup.

This why I stay my ass in striking disciplines :yeshrug:

them mma/grappling schools be high key :mjpls: and "oh your one of the good ones". I already experienced that shyt in the military, don't need it in my hobby.
I havent had an experienced that and I've trained at alot of gyms. Just be yourself. Who cares about acting good

How does something like that even come up in training? You're only there for an hour.

Last edited:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
honestly Idgaf about interracial dating...but I swear female swirlers be dating 3s n shyt with no shame and big ass kool aid smiles.

shyts second hand embarrassing.
Depends, though part of me thinks that only below average to ugly cacs date out, the top or Chads and Stacys as white black pillers like to call them stick with their own race.

Explains why none-whites keep dating 3s and 4s.