Stop What You Doing and show this Jiu-Jitsu Black queen some love

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Made a sketchy comment then dodged the race question. Yea, you’re a cac. #confirmed
:unimpressed:

I see. :ohhh:

"You not black if you're not emotional over some revenge of the nerds looking cac with some MMA black chick"

I'm honestly impressed with the mental gymnastics you used to come to that conclusion.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Uh huh. Imagine deciding not to train in a martial art because you aren't getting a hug from a white man. Please get off the couch and begin the journey.

Not wanting to deal with racist cacs putting nikkas in chokeholds means we desire hugs from them instead? :dahell:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I see. :ohhh:

"You not black if you're not emotional over some revenge of the nerds looking cac with some MMA black chick"

I'm honestly impressed with the mental gymnastics you used to come to that conclusion.

Bob, you came in teasing Black men for not being elated to see a sister with one of your fellow cacs. You exposed yourSELF, no “mental gymnastics” required. :umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not wanting to deal with racist cacs putting nikkas in chokeholds means we desire hugs from them instead? :dahell:
This is a fantasy you're making up in your mind to have an excuse to be weak. I'm not begging you to grapple brother.

If you think there aren't enough hugs in the grappling gym maybe choose another one. :yeshrug:
Seems like a simple solution compared to being so damn dramatic. Relax.

If there's a racist cac among my training partners I'm probably choking him out, not the other way around. I'm not training for an invite to a monster truck rally. I want the power and maybe every now and then that comes from training with a bigot. I'm not getting into their personal politics to find out.

Something tells me you don't train in shyt because you don't talk like a warrior. Crybaby. I said go train!

Last edited:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
This is a fantasy you're making up in your mind to have an excuse to be weak. I'm not begging you to grapple brother.

If you think there aren't enough hugs in the grappling gym maybe choose another one. :yeshrug:
Seems like a simple solution compared to being so damn dramatic. Relax.

If there's a racist cac among my training partners I'm probably choking him out, not the other way around. I'm not training for an invite to a monster truck rally. I want the power and maybe every now and then that comes from training with a bigot. I'm not getting into their personal politics to find out.

Something tells me you don't train in shyt because you don't talk like a warrior. Crybaby. I said go train!

Ain’t nobody reading all that great value art barts babble :dahell:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
If you were a stone cold criminal what is some dweeb going to say or do? I think it's in your head.

I've trained with some serious guys and the mjpls in the gym hasn't been witnessed.

Are we training or looking for hugs. There's enough hugging in training

Hug another mans waist brehs

:dame: