stop thinking chicks is bad cuz they light skin

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really looking forward to the next generation of black girls to reach adulthood. It is going to be interesting to say the least.

I mentor a group of black girls and I can tell you right now their teen crushes don't include black boys...at all period. No Chris Brown. No Mindless Behavior. No black males period.

You nikkas :ufdup: and YOUR SONS are about to reap what you sow.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It's plenty of light skinned who are ugly out here just like it's a lot of dark skinned girls who are straight up beautiful.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
:usure:

tumblr_mh3xlizPqv1qaccd8o1_1358992881_cover.jpg

Got em :welldamn:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I'm really looking forward to the next generation of black girls to reach adulthood. It is going to be interesting to say the least.

I mentor a group of black girls and I can tell you right now their teen crushes don't include black boys...at all period. No Chris Brown. No Mindless Behavior. No black males period.

Blame that on the media

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

That's kind of odd. The black girls I know, ages ranging from young to old have celebrity crushes both black and white.

Tom Hiddleston is a popular one if she's a product of tumblr. Chris Brown is also popular, along with Michael Ealy. One that's up and coming is David Ramsey thanks to the show Arrow.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Light skin chicks usually have the least amount of ass...no one has no threads on that though. LOL. Light Skin Latina chicks>Light Skin Black chicks.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Plenty of light skinned chicks is ugly. There's ugly light and dark skinned just like there are beautiful ones.

I love all bad chicks though, regardless of how light or dark they are.

Olive :noah:

Caramel :noah:

Chocolate :noah:

Fukk it, I love em all :noah:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston

Are their fathers present?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

We all know other races of men go crazy for some black gals. That's why you see them plasted all over their media over their own women. :lolbron: I can see light skin girls getting picked because that's closer to their standard, but all this will do in the long-run is reinforce black as ugly because you're running from your own beauty. Keri Hilson does not represent the majority of black women out here but rather a particular subset that make whites and blacks alike comfortable, a happy medium. Those are the watered down chicks that white media push on black people as our most desirable , the same light skin bytch that black women complain about when black men choose them over a dark skin chick with kinky hair, but invariable when a white man shows interest or when it comes to competing against white women, these women all of sudden represent black beauty holistically.

So assuming that an insecure dark skin black woman eventually do find a white man to validate her sense of self , she will end up producing the same light skin bytch she were hating on in their youth. It's stupid once you draw it out. Over time, it's basically going to look like Brazil where the coloreds don't want no association with the darkies.

The most beautiful balck women according to the black community, see a patern.
-Keisha Cole
-Beyonce
-Rihanna
-Keri Hilson
-Halle Berry
-Paula Patton
-Zoe Saldana

:mjpls:

People were going hard on that light skin black model who said she wasn't black, claiming herself international...but she was just ahead of the curve.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is their relationship with their father like?

You ask this question as if it makes a difference. When they grow up they won't be trying to phuck their fathers! :sitdown:

These are little 10 plus year old black girls who like Shia Lebouf and Justin Bieber.

There ain't nothing daddy can do about it.

Many of them have straight out said they don't like black boys. I asked why and they said they just don't.

So daddy and the future generation of black men are about receive what they've been giving: A generation of black women who are indifferent to black men.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People were going hard on that light skin black model who said she wasn't black, claiming herself international...but she was just ahead of the curve.

Miss me please!

That model will likely marry a non-black man. The same will be true for others with color complexes. And I believe there is a whole new generation full of people like this woman, who have no desire to embrace "black" and especially not black men.

Despite what you and others may think it doesn't take much for a black woman to pull a non-black man. We are 6% of the US population. If only 2% of white men (not including other races) is open to dating/marrying black women they will take MOST black women in America off the market.

Black men need to STOP trying to speak for white men and black women. You don't speak for either of us.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
You ask this question as if it makes a difference. When they grow up they won't be trying to phuck their fathers! :sitdown:

Their fathers are black and male.... I figure most women would want a man/husband with the qualities of their father.... that includes physical characteristics as well...