stop thinking chicks is bad cuz they light skin

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:smartdumb2:fukk is you talking bout nikka, aint no such thing as an ugly light skin chick

Now even I gotta disagree with this

They're rare.....but they exist. Ugly lightskin women have got to be one of the poorest excuses for human beings in existence

It's like, you a woman :wtf:....and you light :wtf:......how the fukk you gonna mess that up and still turn out ugly somehow? The fukk?

Ugly darkskin women >>>>> ugly lightskin women, just for that alone. Why?

Ugly darkskin women are like average, random nikkas from the street getting 10 attempts at making a 3-pointer, and not getting a single one thru the hoop......if they missed all of them, your reaction is like :yeshrug: "that's OK, we don't expect no better from you, bless yo' hearrrrrrrt", because you didn't expect much from them to begin with, so they have an excuse

But ugly lightskin women are like NBA players missing all the shots.....it's like how the fukk you don't get at LEAST half of them shyts in? :wtf:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps

They're rare.....but they exist. Ugly lightskin women have got to be one of the poorest excuses for human beings in existence

It's like, you a woman :wtf:....and you light :wtf:......how the fukk you gonna mess that up and still turn out ugly somehow? The fukk?

Ugly darkskin women are like average, random nikkas from the street getting 10 attempts at making a 3-pointer, and not getting a single one thru the hoop......if they missed all of them, your reaction is like :yeshrug: "that's OK, we don't expect no better from you, bless yo' hearrrrrrrt", because you didn't expect much from them to begin with, so they have an excuse

But ugly lightskin women are like NBA players missing all the shots.....it's like how the fukk you don't get at LEAST half of them shyts in? :wtf:

:whew: wall of text

:troll:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I disagree but your analysis got me :dead:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
This shyt made me realize all the lightskin hos I've been around were never ugly. :ohhh:

Even the decent 1s be lookin better than other hos.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:usure:

tumblr_mh3xlizPqv1qaccd8o1_1358992881_cover.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think a lot of nikkas trolling this thread...but i notice this a lot on all the boards i hang out on...a dark skin chick has to be damn near perfect to get love...

anything light skin or especially white...and nikkas are practically drooling...its sad...but not surprising at all....:yeshrug:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

:mjpls:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK

:troll: