Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Motherfukker, Raymond Felton was the PG and this was the other starting guard. :mjpls:

168113710.0.jpg

And no Amare.

The Pacers had Paul George, David West, Roy Hibbert before he fell off a cliff and Lance Stevenson.

That Knicks overachieved that year with Melo leading the way.
Pablo and felton were solid pgs. You cant be aerious arguing 2012 had better pgs. They were playing beyond washed Mike Bibby and Baron Davis.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I want to see a Pacers vs Knicks series in the next round

Reggie Miller and Spike Lee should sit next to each other lol

Spike and Reggie def gotta be on camera for a little bit if the Knicks historic rivalry with the Pacers

man I couldn't stand the Pacers and the Heat growing up, weird thing is I didn't have anything against the Bulls because Jordan was like the Terminator with a basketball, I knew the Knicks weren't getting out the east past the Bulls, but fvck Indiana and Miami for life

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Motherfukker, Raymond Felton was the PG and this was the other starting guard. :mjpls:

168113710.0.jpg

And no Amare.

The Pacers had Paul George, David West, Roy Hibbert before he fell off a cliff and Lance Stevenson.

That Knicks overachieved that year with Melo leading the way.
We had former DPOY Tyson Chanlder (who was also all-star that season), 6MOTY JR Smith, Shump and a load of vets (Sheed, QRich, Kurt Thomas, Kidd). Also plenty of former players from that same team felt that that team could've won it all.

But I'm not about to ruin my Sunday after a great win because folks still have vitriol for Melo after that brother been off the Knicks for 7 years now.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
We had former DPOY Tyson Chanlder (who was also all-star that season), 6MOTY JR Smith, Shump and a load of vets (Sheed, QRich, Kurt Thomas, Kidd). Also plenty of former players from that same team felt that that team could've won it all.

But I'm not about to ruin my Sunday after a great win because folks still have vitriol for Melo after that brother been off the Knicks for 7 years now.
Miss those Knicks squads :mjcry: :mjcry:

Steve Novak :dead::dead::dead::salute:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

This is wild.

Those Philly fans making their way to the escalators can’t do a damn thing but take it. How the hell do you allow visiting fans to outnumber you?

We see this ALOT when they Yankees go on the road but — in an NBA playoff game that’s a must win?

Fanbase is wack.