Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
:camby:
If Ewing ever had a player on the level of Maxey on his team, the Knicks win at least 1 title if not more
If, if, if lol. My point exactly. If Kawhi don’t hit one of the biggest shots in NBA playoff history in a game 7, Philly goes to the Finals in 2019 to face possibly a depleted Warriors squad. Outside of Knicks fans, Ewing is best known as an all time great who never got it done. Facts are facts.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Leak news to reporters that the pistons want him and he’s underutilized here. That’s the only role this soft ass nikka has. I can not believe he’s from NY. He’s the least NY player of all time. No toughness, no swag, no heart…just contested mid range jumpers

He's the Williamsburg Brooklyn and Soho type of New Yorker

Superstar
Daps
Sixers fan.. Josh Harris buying ownership fukked our next 20 years.. We just wasted a top 5 generation, top 40 talent the way I see it. Can you even imagine if we didn't get lucky enough that if Muscala misses that shot and we don't get maxey years ago because of protection.. If that didn't happen, where would we be now???

This team, everything FA wise can work out and maybe we have a good shot (we always will the next in the conversation Id say three years, I think Embiid holds up as a factor for three more years), but we just missed out on the chance of great success.. Because, instead of having jimmy butler, a true 1 that has gotten further 3x then we ever have been, we chose Bum Simmons, Brett Brown, Tobias Harris, and Al f'in horford over him. BTW, we could have had Jimmy and 5th string Tobi and had a monster trade for Ben Simmons if they saw this right (who cares what happens to Brett brown, we don't lose a first to attach with Al Horford) shyt, maybe we keep Isaiah Joe, that would have been nice, instead of letting Korkmaz rot...

Honestly, our front office fukked up, and there is blame to the NBA for letting our front office F'ck up... We wasted Embiid.. Next year is Embiid, Maxey and Durant (yeah I said it), and it still won't matter, its with a bunch of mid bums accompanying them... We will be the suns this year, next year..

Biggest problem on this team compared to the Knicks (if I was a Knicks fan, id love to root for your team but your never going to a finals.. I just like how you play and Id love to have Josh Hart), there is no hope, there is no vision.. We will cash in our future picks for a Durant, or Paul George in a sign and trade, and we will have hope for three years, but the end result will be we don't get past the 2nd round, same thing that happened since 2018 against Boston when it looked we had so much promise.. Its a fumble, we won't be ready to challenge for an NBA no matter what for 10 years, Embiid will be wasted, and we have nothing to blame but capitalism and that the NBA forced that f'in ugly collar on us

Y'all will be alright, you just need a little more defense and heart in place of Tobias Harris. Y’all actually got a squad, just no luck. Jimmy Butler would have been great for Philly regardless of Ben Simmons leaving.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

speed-try-not-to-laugh-speed-dont-laugh.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

This sounds so fukking peaceful.. I could sleep to this shyt.

If I haven't said it before, I never felt a rivalry with the Sixers but Embiid, Oubre the goofy ass fans these last couple games have made me hate these nikkas.

fukk the Sixers. fukk the founding fathers. And fukk that cracked ass liberty bell. :pacspit:

*Disclaimer, the comments and opinions of this poster expire at the end of Embiid's tenure as a Sixers. At which point, this poster will reevaluate the level of bytch assness exhibited by this organization, fan base and city. *

fukk THE SIXERS