Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

speed-try-not-to-laugh-speed-dont-laugh.gif

That Amtrak to Philly is making it real easy for Knick fans to pull up and show their asses

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
We need high speed rail from Boston to Miami. They would have to sell Knicks gear in every arena on the Eastern seaboard

If Genocide Joe was truly about that rail life like me claims, we would have it

The gon put his coffin in an Amtrak cafe car and send it along the northeast corridor like RFK’s funeral

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
We had former DPOY Tyson Chanlder (who was also all-star that season), 6MOTY JR Smith, Shump and a load of vets (Sheed, QRich, Kurt Thomas, Kidd). Also plenty of former players from that same team felt that that team could've won it all.

But I'm not about to ruin my Sunday after a great win because folks still have vitriol for Melo after that brother been off the Knicks for 7 years now.
Sheed and Kurt got hurt tho. Well, Sheed said he knew it was a wrap and he couldn't go anymore. But had Kurt continued to play, we would've beat Indy. Once those 2 were gone, we had no shot And I couldn't stand Prigioni. He just refused to shoot. . And Shump and JR were overhype only because of Melo. They were his 2nd and 3rd best players and that was okay, but they were never 3rd best for any quality team.

As for this team, they are solid. They are restoring that feeling, but let's not get carried away yet. Let's enjoy them while they earn their stripes.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We had former DPOY Tyson Chanlder (who was also all-star that season), 6MOTY JR Smith, Shump and a load of vets (Sheed, QRich, Kurt Thomas, Kidd). Also plenty of former players from that same team felt that that team could've won it all.

But I'm not about to ruin my Sunday after a great win because folks still have vitriol for Melo after that brother been off the Knicks for 7 years now.
The first 23 games we were on fire and the moment Sheed went down we were a .500 ball club until Kenyon signed. Sheed was the x factor. A stretch big who allowed melo to operate at the 4 and still provided excellent defense when chandler sat down. I knew when he got hurt against Charlotte right before the playoffs we weren't gonna be what we shoulda been. But thats what happens when you depend on old guys.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The Embiid factor
We were losing long before Embiid, he would win if he wasn't here in this city just like other former Sixers have (Jrue, Iggy) the organization is both cursed and poorly ran. No matter how good things look they will always go bad. The only reason I watch at this point is to witness players of Embiid and Maxey's caliber while they're still here. We won't have players of this level again on this team for quite some time when their time is finished here. At that point I'm probably done with watching the NBA for the foreseeable future.