Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
Sixers fan.. Josh Harris buying ownership fukked our next 20 years.. We just wasted a top 5 generation, top 40 talent the way I see it. Can you even imagine if we didn't get lucky enough that if Muscala misses that shot and we don't get maxey years ago because of protection.. If that didn't happen, where would we be now???

This team, everything FA wise can work out and maybe we have a good shot (we always will the next in the conversation Id say three years, I think Embiid holds up as a factor for three more years), but we just missed out on the chance of great success.. Because, instead of having jimmy butler, a true 1 that has gotten further 3x then we ever have been, we chose Bum Simmons, Brett Brown, Tobias Harris, and Al f'in horford over him. BTW, we could have had Jimmy and 5th string Tobi and had a monster trade for Ben Simmons if they saw this right (who cares what happens to Brett brown, we don't lose a first to attach with Al Horford) shyt, maybe we keep Isaiah Joe, that would have been nice, instead of letting Korkmaz rot...

Honestly, our front office fukked up, and there is blame to the NBA for letting our front office F'ck up... We wasted Embiid.. Next year is Embiid, Maxey and Durant (yeah I said it), and it still won't matter, its with a bunch of mid bums accompanying them... We will be the suns this year, next year..

Biggest problem on this team compared to the Knicks (if I was a Knicks fan, id love to root for your team but your never going to a finals.. I just like how you play and Id love to have Josh Hart), there is no hope, there is no vision.. We will cash in our future picks for a Durant, or Paul George in a sign and trade, and we will have hope for three years, but the end result will be we don't get past the 2nd round, same thing that happened since 2018 against Boston when it looked we had so much promise.. Its a fumble, we won't be ready to challenge for an NBA no matter what for 10 years, Embiid will be wasted, and we have nothing to blame but capitalism and that the NBA forced that f'in ugly collar on us

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Leak news to reporters that the pistons want him and he’s underutilized here. That’s the only role this soft ass nikka has. I can not believe he’s from NY. He’s the least NY player of all time. No toughness, no swag, no heart…just contested mid range jumpers
He from Long Island...we don’t claim him

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I thought they wanted us. We were the easier match?

Why half face pump faking open jumpers for foul bait if we the easier match?

Why Tobias Harris bricking open 3s if we were the easier match?

Why Hart OG and Precious owning the boards if we were easier match

I wouldn’t let Nick Nurse give me Tylenol

3-1 pussies!! Knicks nikka!!!!