Stone Cold talking that shyt in 96 will never get old

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This promo also reminds us of the time period when the Survivor Series was a premier ppv you really wanted to watch :francis:the same ppv in today's era involves someone stealing a fake egg and throwing pizza into the crowd

:laff:

Link?

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
THIS is #1 for me because of how he ends it saying that

Timestamped

THERE AINT NOBODY :scust:
there aint NOBODY :demonic: in wrestling can make me QUIT :birdman: and THATS THE BOTTOM LINE, CAUSE STONECOLD SAID SO :damn: :damn:

You treat me like a dog and expect me to smile? :rudy:
You remind me of a jackass :childplease:

The way SCSA was telling Vince to STFU :laff:

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
A forgotten gem

:wow: :wow: :wow:

It really boggles my mind that after 25 years there still hasn't been 1 single motherfukker in wrestling who can cut a promo with this level of intensity and anger on a regular basis and look/sound so damn real :wow:

you can see the difference of a show going from appealing to grown men to whatever children's bullshyt is going on nowadays

thing is...today's kids are more exposed to adult content than ever before

Mob H

All Star
Daps

Enjoying this shyt is one thing, but I'll never understand how people can watch this kind of shyt and decide to become an online crusader for it. And before anyone comes in with the "bu-bu-but the other company", yeah the same goes for the goofy ass nerd/indy shyt they do too.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Does anyone have ORIGINAL footage of SUPERSTAR Steve Austin in ECW, with the 'jesus christ superstar' entrance? He came out to it at least twice; to interrupt a Sandman / Whipwreck match, and then vs. Mikey Whipwreck.