Stone Cold talking that shyt in 96 will never get old

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
you can see the difference of a show going from appealing to grown men to whatever children's bullshyt is going on nowadays

thing is...today's kids are more exposed to adult content than ever before
shyt like that is what made the Usos and Roman going ultra heel look so good after the beat RKO Bro.

Kids were crying and shyt. It was beautiful.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
In the words of Ma$e:
you got nikkas that just don't like me
You know the, those PHD nikkas
But you know I pop a lot of shyt but I back it up though
See it's a difference
A lot of nikkas pop shyt
But a lot of nikkas don't make hits

Austin has moments/quotables for days:wow:

In the words of Ma$e:
you got nikkas that just don't like me
You know the, those PHD nikkas
But you know I pop a lot of shyt but I back it up though
See it's a difference
A lot of nikkas pop shyt
But a lot of nikkas don't make hits

Austin has moments/quotables for days:wow:
Now trick what? Lace who? That ain't what Mase do
Got a lot of girls that'd love to replace you
Tell you to your face boo, not behind your back
nikkaz talk shyt, we never mind that…

b. woods

Peace
Daps
You ran away in shame....

tumblr_myhqrspQq21shf9jmo1_400.gif

:mjlol: :laff:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yea that was classic stuff that often gets overlooked because of the AE run. He was a great heel but at the same time this shyt was so funny and good to see this became his baby face character.

At this point I believe you can’t be a good face until after you had a fire heel run. You need to get people invested in you before they want to cheer you.

Like there really should be a tier in place for new comers that says you can’t be a face until after you have had Atleast a year run of being the worst pos heel you can be. Then you can win a big title and start slowly transitioning into a face but with some of your heel traits.
The fukked up part is we almost didn't get to see any of it. Austin talked about how some of his early promos never aired because it popped the boys in the back. Since he was a heel they didn't want him saying anything funny or that might make the fans like he. He said he eventually had to go to Vince and tell him that he's not a high flyer, or the size of the Undertaker so the only way to get over was on the mic. He eventually convinced Vince to start airing his shyt.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Kind of off topic but I miss the simpler presentation of mid to late 90s WWE. From the promo packages, the Raw stage, and just the overall presentation of the shows feels so much better than the overproduced shows of Raw, Smackdown, and AEW.
Same. It’s just so overblown and in your face. What makes it worse is you have this lavish gigantic set, but you don’t even bother to show titantron videos anymore, which feels like a total waste. It makes no sense to have a set like that only to have “MADCAP MOSS” or “GUNTHER” flashing on those screens and nothing else.