Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another breh made a good point, it’s crazy how these companies are comfortable basically living check to check like most people. :heh:

I don’t know why companies in industries like the airline industry that has small margins and are very vulnerable to environmental changes don’t keep more in cash reserves.

For example, Ford has 37 billion in cash on hand while Delta has just 3 billion. Even taking their revenues into account, Delta should have more in its cash reserves.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As of right now you cant vote in the Senate remotely. If Rand Paul infected more Republicans with Covid then the republicans lose their advantage one by one.

As a person who has been able to work from home for most of my career, I hope this crisis shows more people and companies that working remotely when possible is the way to go.

Imagine the positive impact telework on a larger scale would have on the environment.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
As a person who has been able to work from home for most of my career, I hope this crisis shows more people and companies that working remotely when possible is the way to go.

Imagine the positive impact telework on a larger scale would have on the environment.
Same. And it makes me more productive.

Like I'll start around 8 a.m. tomorrow and be off by 4.

No traffic...no walking to and from the office. No corny small talk. Just me and spotify and YouTube and the coli and my dog :banderas:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

No traffic...no walking to and from the office. No corny small talk. Just me and spotify and YouTube and the coli and my dog :banderas:

:banderas: I started working from home basically full time about a year ago....

Dont think I could go back. I workout during lunch. No traffic. Still work later than 5pm most days... but better than 2+ hours of wasting life in traffic.

Daps
i think we're about to make a Hard Left here pretty soon, all hell might break loose...just keeping my eye on the stock market & collecting Ammo....bouts to get a Calico m950 next.....

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

With the fukked up markets it's been 7 to 7 cuz I'm in fund accounting

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: I started working from home basically full time about a year ago....

Dont think I could go back. I workout during lunch. No traffic. Still work later than 5pm most days... but better than 2+ hours of wasting life in traffic.
Yes I got a promotion recently so of course I'll be working longer days but maybe only twice a week but that's fine it comes with the territory and as long as I can be home I don't mind working extra