Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
they're evil bruh

let that shyt burn
Also Cruise industry is decent in LA, that's a lot jobs that will be affected. Especially black people, because the ports in San Pedro and Long Beach employ a decent amount of black people, directly and indirectly, it'll definitely hurt the LBC....

Unless foreign investment swiftly steps in.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Also Cruise industry is decent in LA, that's a lot jobs that will be affected. Especially black people, because the ports in San Pedro and Long Beach employ a decent amount of black people, directly and indirectly, it'll definitely hurt the LBC....

Unless foreign investment swiftly steps in.
:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

do your googleses

hell there's even been lots of threads here

they destroy everything they touch do you care about the Caribbean and it's people?

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
fukk cruises. How about they station their corporate offices in America and hire people at real wages instead of slaving out Philippinos.

norwegian tried that, I was an employee once.
As it turns out, paying for 3 ships to float around Hawaii and be staffed by mostly Americans is hella expensive in the cruise market, not to mention the employee turnover. Cruise ships as a whole shouldn’t exist to be honest. They were only cost effective when they were the best way to get something shipped across the ocean and catered to the rich. Nowadays they have to lower the prices on cabins like crazy to get occupancy, and you have to cheap out on something if you’re offering a 24/7 lifestyle experience. That something is labor.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
norwegian tried that, I was an employee once.
As it turns out, paying for 3 ships to float around Hawaii and be staffed by mostly Americans is hella expensive in the cruise market, not to mention the employee turnover. Cruise ships as a whole shouldn’t exist to be honest. They were only cost effective when they were the best way to get something shipped across the ocean and catered to the rich. Nowadays they have to lower the prices on cabins like crazy to get occupancy, and you have to cheap out on something if you’re offering a 24/7 lifestyle experience. That something is labor.

I’m not surprised to hear that. It seems like the only way any of these companies become a success is exploitating tax code, slave wages & hiring undocumented, & generally cutting corners at every avenue. I hope they don’t cave to just let them do the same thing. If they die they die.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I’m not surprised to hear that. It seems like the only way any of these companies become a success is exploitating tax code, slave wages & hiring undocumented, & generally cutting corners at every avenue. I hope they don’t cave to just let them do the same thing. If they die they die.

i would feel bad for the workers, because even on the pittance pay they pay international workers (international was like $7.50 an hour for most jobs with no overtime/time and a half pay, 10 months on/2 months off contracts) there were people who claimed to support their whole families off of that money. It’s a legit come up for them.