Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

this is why congress needs term limits, they get the incumbent advantage in subsequent races, rarely have their seat challenged, and simply sit around washington being ineffective until some corporation/lobbyist groups lights fire under their ass. both sides are being idiots rejecting the centrist bill on GP

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:heh: at this 200 million dollar c*nt standing in the way of a bipartisan, obviously plausible relief bill while americans are getting evicted and hungry

if she tanks this she should be burned at the stake. what an absolute disgrace
of course you ignore the second tweet stating both sides rejected the deal :rolleyes:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I dont understand why they feel like a $1200 direct payment would help more than hazard pay.

:snoop:

fukk that check, unemployment bonuses and hazard pay should be the main focus.
Hazard pay, unemployment bonuses, and covering Covid related medical expenses.

Gotta protect the vulnerable who either dont have adequate Healthcare because their job doesn't provide it, they're out of work, or they can't afford it because our health care system needs work. :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand why they feel like a $1200 direct payment would help more than hazard pay.

:snoop:

fukk that check, unemployment bonuses and hazard pay should be the main focus.
i guess there's some argument to be made that giving everyone 1200 bucks mean most people will go out and spend it :yeshrug:or that pays off a big credit card balance for people. who knows

i dont need or deserve that check, but i'll take it. and yeah, if not hazard pay then my idea is a tax credit for essential workers so they get a fat refund next year.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i guess there's some argument to be made that giving everyone 1200 bucks mean most people will go out and spend it :yeshrug:or that pays off a big credit card balance for people.
But that check is not neccessary, certainly not important enough to take priority over shyt that you actually help people for the duration of the lockdown like hazard pay.