Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
why does california have to tax its residents worse than literally every other state if it doesnt have financial issues?

why is california a trillion dollars in debt by itself?

Why California Is In Trouble – 340,000 Public Employees With $100,000+ Paychecks Cost Taxpayers $45 Billion

You can't Google for sh*t.

- $54B deficit is because of Corona virus
- There was $21B deficit last year. EDIT: surplus
- The $1 Trillion number you keep throwing around is for future pensions

You really need to let this thread go.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I got the first two weeks of the $300 a few days ago but I found it weird that I couldn't withdraw any money from a Bank of America ATM Saturday.

Like it got overloaded with requests that day in my area :deadmanny:
What city u in?..these muthafukkas tryna wait til I'm outta employment money to implement this shyt..after sunday its a wrap on that

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't Google for sh*t.

- $54B deficit is because of Corona virus
- There was $21B deficit last year.
- The $1 Trillion number you keep throwing around is for future pensions

You really need to let this thread go.
you democrat shills are something else :dead: you really cant admit they ever do anything wrong, huh? my god

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got the first two weeks of the $300 a few days ago but I found it weird that I couldn't withdraw any money from a Bank of America ATM Saturday.

Like it got overloaded with requests that day in my area :deadmanny:

Maryland pushed the money out Saturday as well and paid lump sums for weeks ending 8/1 - 9/5. They are updating our unemployment system starting Wednesday and it's supposed to be down the duration of the week. I really feel those lump sums are going to the be last payments we get until the following week, if we are lucky. :sadcam:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
california is completely run by democrats

you know what, this is a stupid fukking argument. you're right, california doesn't have any financial issues. i definitely couldnt pull up page after page of evidence, and they definitely dont have to tax the fukk out of their residents to the point that people are leaving. i humbly admit that california is a shining beacon of fiscal responsibility, low taxes, and fully funded pension programs

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the third largest state in our country has hundreds of thousands of public employees earning 100k, the sky is falling

California's $2.6 trillion economy is the largest of any state. Its closest comparison on a global stage is India, which is home to 1.3 billion people, making it the second most populous country in the world by population.Apr 17, 2019

meanwhile in the real world

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
california is completely run by democrats

you know what, this is a stupid fukking argument. you're right, california doesn't have any financial issues. i definitely couldnt pull up page after page of evidence, and they definitely dont have to tax the fukk out of their residents to the point that people are leaving. i humbly admit that california is a shining beacon of fiscal responsibility, low taxes, and fully funded pension programs

every citizen should be able to print their own money :troll: