Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
so what? that means they "have" to hand out bullshyt pensions that they can't pay for and has them 1 trillion dollars in the hole? :mjlol: can you explain the connection, please?

would they not be the 5th largest economy if public employees had a fiscally responsible retirement plan? :childplease:its silicon valley and farming that drives that shyt

do you even know how pensions work:dahell:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
So the 300 is only for 3 payments?

:wow:

Yup

All states have been approved for 6 states but NY is giving out 3 payments of $300 this week.....should be around $787 in your account Friday if you had taxes withheld.

Who knows when they give the other 3 payments.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yup

All states have been approved for 6 states but NY is giving out 3 payments of $300 this week.....should be around $787 in your account Friday if you had taxes withheld.

Who knows when they give the other 3 payments.

I'm not collecting but that's a real kick in the teeth for people looking for a lifeline

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I'm not collecting but that's a real kick in the teeth for people looking for a lifeline

I mean, it's an additional $300 ($262 with taxes) in addition to your current benefit. It's not the $600 but it's something until congress gets their act together.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Some West African brehs finessed wash. State Unemployment out of like 300mill so they been over diligent in stopping fraud.

This the second time my payments been froze. Now I gotta send in a photo of my I'd for some reason..

That back pay doe :mjlit:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
do the people who promised them even know how they work? :dahell:

why are they a complete disaster in CT, NY, CA, and IL? as a matter of fact, is that your definition of "work"?

Pensions are not regulated to government jobs breh. And the payouts are straight forward.

Pensions are basically like IRA’s the money put in them is invested and they used the dividends to pay out.

But to answer your question, one of the biggest problems especially when it comes to government pensions is double dipping. You got people collect a pension from the government and still getting a salary from the same government. It happens all the time and should be illegal.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But to answer your question, one of the biggest problems especially when it comes to government pensions is double dipping. You got people collect a pension from the government and still getting a salary from the same government. It happens all the time and should be illegal.
and who allows this to happen? :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Pensions are not regulated to government jobs breh. And the payouts are straight forward.

Pensions are basically like IRA’s the money put in them is invested and they used the dividends to pay out.

I always thought pensions suffered from the same fate as social security. That being they have been treated like a slush fund to make the government whole to offset the real wasteful spending despite still owing people what they've out in

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I always thought pensions suffered from the same fate as social security. That being they have been treated like a slush fund to make the government whole to offset the real wasteful spending despite still owing people what they've out in

most of not all pensions are tied to the stock market in one way shape or form. Hedge funds try to get their business as much as possible because they are massive.

it’s a tv show, but you get some of the basic gist of what’s going on.

So no, it’s not tax payer funded.

Another example. Of of my employees gets a pension. He was a 9/11 first responder. He’s still on payroll for the insurance benefits.

When he does his taxes, he has to report the income, even though he doesn’t paid by them . They keep the money. He pays taxes on it. And if he not getting it...... somebody else is. He doesn’t care because he gets his pension money, medical/dental, and he’s working a part time gig.