Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
However, it looks like controversy over the United States Postal Service and Postmaster General Louis DeJoy could end up playing a role in a new stimulus package. This morning on CNN, White House chief of staff Mark Meadows said that the president would be willing to sign a more limited stimulus bill that includes funding for the USPS, stimulus checks, enhanced unemployment and more PPP loans.

However, this hypothetical deal appear doesn’t include funding for schools to reopen safely, an eviction ban or moratorium, additional funding for cities and states, an expansion of COVID-19 testing, or hazard pay for essential workers. These additional measures were all included in the Democrat-sponsored HEROES Act.

Stimulus Payment Round 2: Where Is It And Could USPS Delays Affect It?

Daps

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I swear, if the Democrats don’t take this deal offered by the White House, they are fukking useless. People are beginning to fukking starve! fukk funding for schools. fukk hazard pay. Focus on what’s urgent, which is the millions of unemployed who are now suffering in the wake of that bonus ending. Their messaging is horrendous.

:snoop:
fukk your unemployment.

Either everyone eats or everyone fends for themselves. Democrats are p*ssy if they fold to this shyt.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Yeah, all these stimulus videos are pure clickbait and have been for months.

And the Asian dude was talking about how brilliant a chess move Trump played with those fugazi ass executive orders so :camby:.

Its the nastiest exploitation I've ever seen as far as YouTube goes. People, gullible or not, are hinging their wellbeing on one of these fukks to come through with a real breakthrough

It could even be seen, or at least an argument to be made that we are looking like we are playing games because hell, everytime I click this link to read anything unread I hope to find some real reason to, well, hope.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Its the nastiest exploitation I've ever seen as far as YouTube goes. People, gullible or not, are hinging their wellbeing on one of these fukks to come through with a real breakthrough

It could even be seen, or at least an argument to be made that we are looking like we are playing games because hell, everytime I click this link to read anything unread I hope to find some real reason to, well, hope.

yeah i peeped game months ago especially with that chipper cac Kevin. they aint really said shyt in months now cuz aint shyt to say but yet theres a vid every other day posted in here of "updates" :jbhmm:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

It’s what people were doing with the Russiagate stuff on Twitter.