Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bernie’s call was for free college tuition for all and universal healthcare. Regardless of income.

Look I’m begrudgingly, very begrudgingly, voting for Biden regardless. What I am saying is letting Trump flank you from the left is a really bad look. His presidency should have been done given his response to this crisis even if the economy were to bounce back before November.

Allowing him to beat you in calling for relief to individuals gives him a lifeline.

He will play the fake populist role again and if the economy is improving and people got a check that he called for first, it makes it harder to beat him.

Dems should have been ahead of him on calling for stimulus for the individuals. It shouldn’t have even a debate as to who was looking out for the people.

But like I said earlier, Dems are afraid of their own shadows.

Ok sir. I respect that. I actually had you pegged as someone who was going to stay at home.

Apologies for judging you. :salute:

One thing to note though. It doesn't matter who calls for it. The president implements it and he will ultimately get the credit for it. That's just how things go. The person signing the bill gets the plaudits.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's funny when people are dying for personal health related issues and Medicare for All is brought up it's "where's the money coming from?" or we can't afford it . A pandemic hits and shuts down sectors of the economy and Medicare for All's biggest critics are talking about mailing everybody checks. Are they asking where that money is coming from or are they more concerned that this could effect them?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I don't think anyone should be bailed out. Let the system burn and then rebuild. A lot of Bernouts wanted Trump elected for that reason.