Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok sir. I respect that. I actually had you pegged as someone who was going to stay at home.

Apologies for judging you. :salute:

One thing to note though. It doesn't matter who calls for it. The president implements it and he will ultimately get the credit for it. That's just how things go. The person signing the bill gets the plaudits.

Nah Trump's handling of the epidemic made me realize we gotta get this fukk boy up out of here. The Progressives Vs Centrists battle can resume the day after the election.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I say just cut it for everyone and work on an honor system that whoever doesn't need it can donate it back or something. My wife and I earn over 65K but we're not rich. We just have a 8 month old who was born premature so we stillll paying NICU and hospital bills. Daycare ain't cheap, formula ain't cheap.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking at the democrats like:hhh:

Why do niccaz always gotta be super poor to get anything, they trying to say the cut off is 65k:camby: fucc the dems

Only Corey booker was saying it should go to everyone on the dem side.:smugbiden:

They gonna make a nicca switch sides for real with this 65k and under bullshyt, good thing Republicans are in control over this:whew:

They should do this in rounds/waves. First for anyone under 150K. Then see what happens and maybe next month 250K.

Lets be honest, it's a complete waste of money giving a family with combined income of 4/500K a cpl thousand dollars a month. Needs to go to working class folks so they don't end up killing their families and themselves from the stress.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anyone trying soften the republican image with the "they're getting more populist" crap is just trying to normalize republicans so folks sit out the election.

"They're policies are still shyt and they don't give a fucck about people but did you see Josh Hawley on Tucker Carlson last night" :mjlol:

"He's gonna be our next president if we don't elect Bernie" :mjlol:

Bunch of the grifter left are pushing this garbage and its see through

Last edited: