Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
whats the difference? the thread is just people patting themselves on the back for suggesting we give out as much free money as possible. i'm one upping you with my "5 grand a month for everyone" proposal :yeshrug:

this makes me a good person, right? not some dikkhead who you assume works for his father :heh:
Nah man I just don't get the super elitist attitude? Also I said that because you sound entitled, not like a dikkhead.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man I just don't get the super elitist attitude? Also I said that because you sound entitled, not like a dikkhead.
how is it elitist to point out that theres no reason anyone who works at a grocery store or a walmart should feel any reason to go to work for the rest of the year?

without a worker bonus this shyt is trash :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the dems care about getting this money out so badly, then why dont they just give moscow his fukkin liability protection :dahell:

isnt getting the money out more important than letting people file frivolus lawsuits? the fact is that the vast majority of businesses SHOULD be protected from being sued because a virus is in the air. republicans arent even wrong about that

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
if the dems care about getting this money out so badly, then why dont they just give moscow his fukkin liability protection :dahell:

isnt getting the money out more important than letting people file frivolus lawsuits? the fact is that the vast majority of businesses SHOULD be protected from being sued because a virus is in the air. republicans arent even wrong about that
What about businesses that force their workers to return and then don’t have any proper safety guidelines in place to prevent workers from getting sick? They should be allowed to do whatever they want with no consequences?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about businesses that force their workers to return and then don’t have any proper safety guidelines in place to prevent workers from getting sick? They should be allowed to do whatever they want with no consequences?
no one can force anyone to work anywhere :yeshrug: this isnt cuba. and if a business is egregiously violating then yes, there should be consequences. im not a fukkin koch brother :heh:

but this goes back to the point ive been making in this thread the entire time :dead: why the fukk should any, single one of the millions of walmart/grocery workers there are in this country go to work tomorrow when it would be safer and more profitable to be on unemployment? that's the glaring problem that i'm not seeing being answered by any of this shyt. if this bill passes to extend the 600 through the rest of the year, they should all go on strike tomorrow

and those jobs are literally on just about the farthest end of the spectrum when it comes to the danger of getting the virus

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
pretty positive he still voted for that dumbass Trump tax bill a few years back that ballooned the debt not sure if Rand or the father is a more useless sack of shyt

I think Rand and the GOP realized a while ago that people only pay attention to what politicians say on tv and not their votes. That’s why McCain could be a maverick when he votes with the GOP most of the time. Rand is a libertarian even though he votes the line most of the time and Collins is an independent, moderate thinker even while towing the line.