Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
STFU nikka the only broke person here is you tripping over a measly $1k or whatever dollars... we're all supposedly six figure gang right? Then why you crying...maybe your ass should'nt have gotten a house with pending mortgage problems...broke ppl shouldn't own anything if they can't afford.

I got savings plus my job still active throughout this virus shyt, so if I don't get anything it's no skin off my back shyt that's your problem...typical nikka looking for handouts.

Get the fuk out your feelings chump!

Another thing is that everything I said in the previous statement isn't my own words but the words of a reporter I heard yesterday after Trump's broadcast...

Call me uneducated? Well I'll be wishing your broke ass get the damn virus then since you wanna insult ppl intelligence.
Not Good karma Mr.cac

Watch what happens next :russ:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very weird responses...shows that the average American is just as greedy as the corporations that they complain about. Your vote can be bought with a $1000 check.

Trust that money isn't coming free and you will pay it back some how.

^ message

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean cutting a check to everyone doesn't make sense but I'd probably bump the threshold a little bit. $65K isn't anything some places (NYC, LA, etc.). I'm a little surprised by responses in the thread though. I'm going to make $190K this year...yall really think I should get a check? That check will go straight to my savings and I don't need it. If they send it to me, I'm not turning it down though.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

“B-b-but Republicans have outflanked Democrats from the left!”

dumbasses

yeah, the dems changed their tune from this:

as many can imagine, its a rapidly changing situation across the board - what people are upset about or calling out is the fact that the immediate response from the democrats wasn't based around complete coverage but targeted assistance

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I mean cutting a check to everyone doesn't make sense but I'd probably bump the threshold a little bit. $65K isn't anything some places (NYC, LA, etc.). I'm a little surprised by responses in the thread though. I'm going to make $190K this year...yall really think I should get a check? That check will go straight to my savings and I don't need it. If they send it to me, I'm not turning it down though.
Prosperous motherfukker:pacspit:.

Edit: Nah lol. Do you work in supply or finance, by chance?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
yeah, the dems changed their tune from this:

as many can imagine, its a rapidly changing situation across the board - what people are upset about or calling out is the fact that the immediate response from the democrats wasn't based around complete coverage but targeted assistance

thats pelosi. AOC bernie and others was proposing everyone gets a check from the start.

mitt romney was the first republican to get on board with cutting Americans a check after dems proposed it.

I'm not suprised pelosi would agree with the majority republican senate for targeted assistence.