Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
My job had a meeting yesterday and they said we not shutting down. They have provided us with disinfectant spray, toilet paper and they have made it very clear that if you feel sick to stay home. If you have a family member that's sick stay home.

I still want the US government to cut the check tho. Becuz we all can use a little help with that money for whatever like rent, bills, car notes, child support, groceries or whatever. It's seems like some uptight people are hesitant about this becuz of how people will spend the money. But I'm pretty sure the money will be used for need or saving and not just something stupid. At least it will be on my part.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Very weird responses...shows that the average American is just as greedy as the corporations that they complain about. Your vote can be bought with a $1000 check.

Trust that money isn't coming free and you will pay it back some how.
This!

I imagine it's going to be taxed in some way.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We make well over 65k and I could definitely use that 1k. Mortgage, a kid and another on the way...shyt is expensive.

And now my wife can’t work because she’s an ICU nurse but pregnant. So she is too high risk to go in the hospital.

They need to just cut everyone a check and stop playing