Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
That $1,200 is a slap in the face by the way.

It won’t work.

They are basically repeating the same shyt and hoping for a different result.

A $6,000 to $8,000 stimulus check would’ve been enough to lock the country down for 2 months and not hurt most businesses. More people could’ve invested in the stock market. A lot of lives would’ve been changed. Businesses would’ve been started.

It’s as if they want people to remain employees and slaves to companies that “create jobs”.

Of course they want that

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
That $1,200 is a slap in the face by the way.

It won’t work.

They are basically repeating the same shyt and hoping for a different result.

A $6,000 to $8,000 stimulus check would’ve been enough to lock the country down for 2 months and not hurt most businesses. More people could’ve invested in the stock market. A lot of lives would’ve been changed. Businesses would’ve been started.

It’s as if they want people to remain employees and slaves to companies that “create jobs”.
Giving all that money to corporations first, then distributing $1200 checks every few months to people(that actually qualify)who have had their health, quality of life, and livelihood compromised made it very clear that it’s exactly what they want.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
that $600 was 'stay the fukk home money' during the first nationwide lockdown, now the virus is raging across america while people are out of work and bills piling up. This is why they said we all about to get the virus, people have little to no choice but to venture out and earn a living while a determined group of people ignore all public health guidelines.

Things are gonna get reallty ugly in september.:francis:

A lot of people worked throughout the entirety of the initial hysteria (like feb to jun). I was one of them. We didn't even get the option to stay the fukk home so though I try not to be apathetic, I am lol. We all were going to get this shyt or have had it already if its a tenth as contagious as we were led to believe. it is what it is.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
A lot of people worked throughout the entirety of the initial hysteria (like feb to jun). I was one of them. We didn't even get the option to stay the fukk home so though I try not to be apathetic, I am lol. We all were going to get this shyt or have had it already if its a tenth as contagious as we were led to believe. it is what it is.

I'm not trying to get anything. Other countries managed to beat back this virus successfully so i'm hopeful that mirroring their best practices will keep me safe until a vaccine is developed.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That whole essential worker moniker a fukking joke. Just a word to make the guinea pigs feel better. This why I'm so apathetic towards the UI shyt because you have people working through this the whole time getting shytty ass bonuses and slight pay raises to risk themselves. Its all the companies fault ultimately but also fukk the government for dragging their feet on doing anything for these people.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
dems are on record with the 'heroes act' two months ago while trump is on record saying "it's dead on arrival" and the GOP majority senate is on record dismissing it. This point will be hammered in october and november before the elections. Theres too much of a stark difference in both parties solutions for republicans to try to juelz their way into retaining their seats in office.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That whole essential worker moniker a fukking joke. Just a word to make the guinea pigs feel better. This why I'm so apathetic towards the UI shyt because you have people working through this the whole time getting shytty ass bonuses and slight pay raises to risk themselves. Its all the companies fault ultimately but also fukk the government for dragging their feet on doing anything for these people.

Pay raise?. The company I work for froze them shyts :mjpls:

Not to mention most of my staff is still laid off. I can’t even hire new people which puts a strain on operations because I can’t take time off. I got over 200 hours of vacation time and can’t even use the shyt :pacspit:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
can someone clarify if the 600 bonus will be paid out this week?

it expires the 31st..so im assuming the claim i filed yesterday has a chance of getting paid out tomorrow..but i am getting conflicting information