Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump was always going to take credit for whatever happens and he was always going to get credit for whatever happens good or bad because he's the president.

I'm glad we just wasted time arguing that Trump is going to take credit for a bunch of Dem sponsored bills that are helping people.

:comeon:

He called for direct payments before Dem leadership. That’s all people are going to remember. What’s so hard to understand about that?

Jesus!

Now this is the kind of bold stimulus that people remember. Not that bullshyt you talking about.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I feel you but my greater point is what exactly is working class? They talking about a max of 65k...the fukk??? Depending on where you live that could be upper lower class.
Totally agree. They don’t have time to analyze so it’s a flat cut

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He called for direct payments before Dem leadership. That’s all people are going to remember. What’s so hard to understand about that?

Jesus!

Now this is the kind of bold stimulus that people remember. Not that bullshyt you talking about.

having just come from the NBA thread, it's absurd that millionaires are getting/being offered checks...move fast, but um, yes, let's target this

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I became an independent because of the democrats lust for sexual deviancy, trannies and pedophiles..

I don't mind the Bernie Sanders types wanting to tax billionaires..

But this is not a good look for Democrats..

So far they trying to take care of the homeless and cats that aren't even working.. I live in Ca, got 4 dependents and make 100K- I need that money too

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
What if I'm a student don't make anything? I worked over last summer for like 25/hr, but that was just the summer :francis:
Am I getting a check? :lupe:
Plus my uni is refunding me 4k :win:
Plus my reparations :blessed: :ufdup: I aint forget

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:

republicans got us in this mess, now their your saviors using democrats proposals?
They did but the fact is democrats cant be looking like the cheap ones right now if what Op says is true. This should be the easiest victory for democrats this November but making Trump look like the charitable one with more money is gonna cost them the win

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They did but the fact is democrats cant be looking like the cheap ones right now if what Op says is true. This should be the easiest victory for democrats this November but making Trump look like the charitable one with more money is gonna cost them the win
:camby: