Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The long term economic effects of this recession is going hurt millennials and gen z very badly. Read somewhere Boomer when they were our age(late 20s/early 30s) they accounted for 21% of US gdp. Millennials only account for 6% of the economy. This is a major problem. And lastly a lot job aren’t coming back. The US doesn’t have a tradition of high youth unemployment which will massive social ramifications in the long term. The riots and protest were basically a preview of things to come if nothing is done.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The long term economic effects of this recession is going hurt millennials and gen z very badly. Read somewhere Boomer when they were our age(late 20s/early 30s) they accounted for 21% of US gdp. Millennials only account for 6% of the economy. This is a major problem. And lastly a lot job aren’t coming back. The US doesn’t have a tradition of high youth unemployment which will massive social ramifications in the long term. The riots and protest were basically a preview of things to come if nothing is done.
yeah they clearly need to pass some kind of additional bill for the end of july :huhldup:

just give everyone money, if this ship is going down i want some free checks out of it

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

They really don't understand the gravity of how bad this is.

The housing collapse and market crash happened in 2008, but the effects slowly spread over the course of 2 years.

This is like a nuclear bomb that has dropped and the fallout isn't even here yet. Companies are consolidating staff and they probably won't fill those positions until next year or longer.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
They really don't understand the gravity of how bad this is.

The housing collapse and market crash happened in 2008, but the effects slowly spread over the course of 2 years.

This is like a nuclear bomb that has dropped and the fallout isn't even here yet. Companies are consolidating staff and they probably won't fill those positions until next year or longer.

Yea I don’t think is even the tip of the iceberg either. I think it’s gonna get worse as the days go by.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious someone employed wants money but spent 3 months mad at unemployed people getting money :umad:
:russell: i made it pretty clear what the issue was with this bill; you failed to address it. it's also literally the reason it won't be continuing at its current level, so i'm not wrong about anything.

and you're the one who's mad, bytching about not getting a check when you don't even need one :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: