Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
So the qualifications for getting a credit card are solely on having a bank account and a debit card now?

Credit score and debt to income has more to do with getting a credit card than a bank account does. Do they even ask about bank accounts when you're applying for credit cards? Edit: I know who it is. This is one of my bookmarked threads lol

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So the qualifications for getting a credit card are solely on having a bank account and a debit card now?
I'm starting to think it's a parody account. No way a real life person thinks like that. In fact there's no way a supposed rich white male that lives in somewhere like Massachusetts has enough time to make and manage money and live life, but still has enough time to shyt post on here non stop.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, its the opposite. the qualification for getting a credit card is having a pulse :dead: the point you're trying to make is completely wrong.

i gotta hand it to you breh, this might be the stupidest back and forth i've ever been a part of.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
were you going to explain how someone who successfully applied for and got a debit card, wouldn't qualify for a credit card?

or are you just gonna take that L :mjlol:
What are you talking about?

A debit card is just accessing your own money. A credit card is barrowing money from a corporation.

You get a debit card automatically by opening a bank account. You have to qualify for a credit card by having a good enough credit score and not too much debt to make sure you aren't a risk for failure to repay.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about?

A debit card is just accessing your own money. A credit card is barrowing money from a corporation.

You get a debit card automatically by opening a bank account. You have to qualify for a credit card by having a good enough credit score and not too much debt to make sure you aren't a risk for failure to repay.
i guess we're just gonna play stupid like they don't give away credit cards in america and the average person, most people, can easily get one

OK :yeshrug::dead:absolute clown shyt

and not to mention, by the way, that my original post was just advice :what: that shyt literally happened to my brother. dudes bytching and getting offended over nothing :mjlol:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess we're just gonna play stupid like they don't give away credit cards in america and the average person, most people, can easily get one

OK :yeshrug::dead:absolute clown shyt

and not to mention, by the way, that my original post was just advice :what: that shyt literally happened to my brother. dudes bytching and getting offended over nothing :mjlol:

I made one statement in this conversation, in response to your claim that there was some qualifications for a debit card beyond opening an account.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
Just now ·
Police in New Jersey reportedly used funds passed by Congress under the CARES Act to open a for-profit barbershop open to members of the public inside a police station during New Jersey's coronavirus lockdown even as other barbershops and salons were forced to close and many were denied PPP loans.

“It is what it is. It was a haircut. And obviously you have to be close, wearing a face mask, for a haircut," added the spokesperson when asked about health concerns.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

New Jersey police used PPP funds to set up for-profit barbershop in police station

sounds like a lot of illegality