Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at bank of America yesterday. They definitely got hit with something because for like half a hour everyone's debit card was frozen from the fraud department. All customers
crazy to me that people use debit cards like they do

why use your debit card and put your own money at risk, when you could just use a credit card and risk their money and not give a fukk if the card gets hacked :mindblown:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
crazy to me that people use debit cards like they do

why use your debit card and put your own money at risk, when you could just use a credit card and risk their money and not give a fukk if the card gets hacked :mindblown:
:mjlol:

If 70%+ of the country is living pay check to pay check I would imagine that would be rather difficult to do.

Your fantasy world must be an amazing place.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

If 70%+ of the country is living pay check to pay check I would imagine that would be rather difficult to do.

Your fantasy world must be an amazing place.
:russell: another braindead post

anyone can use a credit card to spend the same amount they would have spent on their debit card, and then pay it off :what:what the fukk does that have to do with living paycheck to paycheck?

you actually proved my point even further; if you're living paycheck to paycheck, you shouldn't be putting the contents of your checking account at risk by using your debit card everywhere :dead:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
anyone can use a credit card to spend the same amount they would have spent on their debit card, and then pay it off :what:

Another post showing how you don't live in reality. There are a lot of people who don't have or cannot get credit cards, not to mention the millions of people currently in credit card debt who are on the cusp of being maxed out.

That's what living pay check to pay check has to do with your ridiculous comment you simpleton.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another post showing how you don't live in reality. There are a lot of people who don't have or cannot get credit cards .
but if you're someone who has a debit card, then you can get a credit card :what::laff: getting a credit card is one of the easiest things to do in america

stop making idiotic posts

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

let's use your example as the reason why what i said was correct

let's say 2 people who live paycheck to paycheck go to buy gas at the same station. one used a credit card, one used a debit card, and both cards got hit. who's in a better position til payday? the one who can throw out the credit card and tell the bank to figure it out, or the one whose checking account is now compromised and not able to be accessed?

you fukking idiot :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
let's use your example as the reason why what i said was correct

let's say 2 people who live paycheck to paycheck go to buy gas at the same station. one used a credit card, one used a debit card, and both cards got hit. who's in a better position til payday? the one who can throw out the credit card and tell the bank to figure it out, or the one whose checking account is now compromised and not able to be accessed?

you fukking idiot :mjlol:

As usual, you're missing the point with a bunch of hoe babble about nothing and simultaneously showing how unintelligent you are.

You literally just said that a bank giving you a card with a visa or mastercard logo secured by money in your bank account is the same as a revolving credit line in the form of a credit card.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As usual, you're missing the point with a bunch of hoe babble about nothing and simultaneously showing how unintelligent you are.

You literally just said that a bank giving you a card with a visa or mastercard logo secured by money in your bank account is the same as a revolving credit line in the form of a credit card.
no, i said what i meant and you turned it into some bullshyt so you could "call me out" :mjlol:

address that post or fukk outta here. that gas station post was the point, not whatever you're trying to turn this into. stupid argument :russell:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
no, i said what i meant and you turned it into some bullshyt so you could "call me out" :mjlol:

address that post or fukk outta here. that gas station post was the point, not whatever you're trying to turn this into. stupid argument :russell:
The point was that a lot of people don't have the "easy" access to credit cards to just use someone else's money. Yet you spent several posts claiming that wasn't true because if they have a debit card, they should have a credit card.

You love to argue ridiculous points and then pivot away from them when its pointed out how stupid you look. Every comment you've made in regard to this has been dumb.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point was that a lot of people don't have the "easy" access to credit cards to just use someone else's money. Yet you spent several posts claiming that wasn't true because if they have a debit card, they should have a credit card.

You love to argue ridiculous points and then pivot away from them when its pointed out how stupid you look. Every comment you've made in regard to this has been dumb.
so you're gonna tell me with a straight face that for a person who has a bank account and a debit card, it's hard for that person to get a credit card. is that what you're saying?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
so you're gonna tell me with a straight face that for a person who has a bank account and a debit card, it's hard for that person to get a credit card. is that what you're saying?
So the qualifications for getting a credit card are solely on having a bank account and a debit card now?