Reppin
Atlanta

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans want to keep you as poor as possible :russ:
can you link which democrats don't want to start the economy by the end of july? :lupe: i sure haven't heard that from any of them

also, if shyt is still awful by the end of july then republicans will be forced to pass extended unemployment :yeshrug: if unemployment is at 15% at the end of july, then it's a fukkin certainty there's an extension of relief. it would be political suicide not to right before the election, if for no other reason :dead:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
can you link which democrats don't want to start the economy by the end of july? :lupe: i sure haven't heard that from any of them

also, if shyt is still awful by the end of july then republicans will be forced to pass extended unemployment :yeshrug: if unemployment is at 15% at the end of july, then it's a fukkin certainty there's an extension of relief. it would be political suicide not to right before the election, if for no other reason :dead:
Does everyone get their jobs back when you reopen the economy? :patrice:

Will you get paid when you have to take 2 weeks off after contracting Covid? :patrice:

Is their proper testing to make you you don't infect vulnerable loved ones at home? :patrice:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does everyone get their jobs back when you reopen the economy? :patrice:

Will you get paid when you have to take 2 weeks off after contracting Covid? :patrice:

Is their proper testing to make you you don't infect vulnerable loved ones at home? :patrice:
no, which is why i just stated that republicans will be politically forced to pass a bill :yeshrug:

also, miss me with the crystal ball. none of us know for certain what the next 3 months look like :childplease: you literally just stated yourself that the country has been barely shut down this whole time. everyone in america is still going to the stores

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no, which is why i just stated that republicans will be politically forced to pass a bill :yeshrug:we all want the dems to

also, miss me with the crystal ball. none of us know for certain what the next 3 months look like :childplease: you literally just stated yourself that the country has been barely shut down this whole time. everyone in america is still going to the stores
Do you think people are more likely to get infected when we open back up?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol: @ strong likelihood.

When are they going to stop pretending like all of this sh*t isn't going to collapse unless they intervene to keep it afloat?

Everything is political now. If he takes a stand one way or the other he will be perceived as a leftist or a right wing puppet.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad your crystal ball is working :wow:
i'm just trying to be realistic about what the next 3 months look like :yeshrug: all 50 states have started to open. there's still 2.5 months left of unemployment benefits which in all likelihood won't be around after july. it seems that the reality of the situation is not going to be what most people in here, want it to be

we can all sit in a circle and say "the country should stay closed indefinitely and the government should guarantee everyone's salary", but what's the use of that? it's not gonna happen in a million years :dead:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i'm just trying to be realistic about what the next 3 months look like :yeshrug: all 50 states have started to open. there's still 2.5 months left of unemployment benefits which in all likelihood won't be around after july. it seems that the reality of the situation is not going to be what most people in here, want it to be

we can all sit in a circle and say "the country should stay closed indefinitely and the government should guarantee everyone's salary", but what's the use of that? it's not gonna happen in a million years :dead:
Each city and state can do what they please. The federal government didn't shut us down. :hhh:

Trump's musing are irrelevant :russ: