BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:picard:

Like...I can't even imagine.

This is truly unreal if this passes.

And this is the guy who planted the seeds, dude is like a visionary.

source.gif

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
the money is to keep your employees employed even though you don't have any work for them, it's a way to avoid them having to go on unemployment. you want them on unemployment while furloughed and then when things are safe to come back you want to use the money that was meant to keep them in a job while things were shut down to pay them when things open back up. you can argue that they need a 2nd business stimulus program for that situation but the PPP loan money being used for paycheck protection doesn't sound like bad design to me.

In theory it’s sound, should take pressure off of the state etc but it’s underfunded and the roll out has been awful. The parameters are too narrow and it’s still debt for businesses...

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
i havent lost my job though :mindblown: i dont need two grand a month. where the fukk is this money coming from? literally a printer? does it have to be paid back, and who pays it back?

i mean i'll take the money, obviously, but that seems insane :dead: is our money even real anymore?

Its never been real. :yeshrug:

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
if my wife and I filed jointly, do I just need to upload my bank account info to get the 2400 or do we both need to upload separately for 1200 each?

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
if my wife and I filed jointly, do I just need to upload my bank account info to get the 2400 or do we both need to upload separately for the 2400?
You'll need to match your filing.

You'll receive your money the same way you received your previous refund or whatever banking information they have on file

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
You'll need to match your filing.

You'll receive your money the same way you received your previous refund or whatever banking information they have on file

thing is i didnt receive a refund the last 2 years, we owed. so they wouldnt have my banking number in the system. I manually uploaded bank info last night om the new IRS portal. I just wanna make sure that since we filed jointly, the whole 2400 is coming to my account