• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So, taking the best player in the draft in the 2nd round isnt a steal :jbhmm:

So you tell me, what player could we have taken in the 2nd round that can play now, would make us Super Bowl Favorites :jbhmm:

So you tell me, this roster as constructed right now, is a 4 win team :jbhmm:

if Jaylon comes back healthy and starts next year, isnt that essentially us trading our 2nd round pick this year for a first next year, since hes an elite talent :jbhmm:

And didnt you want us to draft a QB also :jbhmm:

Wouldnt a QB drafted have to sit this year and the next few years also :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

How can the best player in the 2nd round be a guy who is to hurt to play?

What player would I have taken in the 2nd round? Maybe a receiver since we got 1 real one...maybe a defensive end since we going to be down 3 to start the season...

Tell me who is the last player who had reconstructive knee surgery before he was drafted...missed his first year...and then went on to be somebody who you would call the best player in the round he was drafted for the rest of his career?

I did want us to draft a QB...which I think is better than a guy who we got to wait and see if his knee holds up BEFORE he steps on the field to play the most violent sport in the world...at probably the second most violent position on the field?

If Romo get hurt again...yep it's a 4 win team...if Dez get;s hurt again...yeah it's a 4 win team...

Which is why we need guys who can play RIGHT NOW...because if two guys get hurt...we are going to be a 4 win team...

Oh...wait...is the combination of Kellen Moore Zeke Elliot and T Rex Williams going to get us past a Romo and/or Dez injury?

Who we drafting in the 4th round? A guy from BYU going on missionary for 2 years...but hey he the best guy in the 4th round?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
So Rappaport says Billings has dropped because teams see him as a 2 down player, no character or injury concerns. shyt I'd line him and Thornton up on first and 2nd down and dare somebody to run up the middle.

A tweet from some report on CZ said Cowboys not considering Cook and that next pick would likely be defense. I would love to get Cardale with our second selection

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Rappaport says Billings has dropped because teams see him as a 2 down player, no character or injury concerns. shyt I'd line him and Thornton up on first and 2nd down and dare somebody to run up the middle.

A tweet from some report on CZ said Cowboys not considering Cook and that next pick would likely be defense. I would love to get Cardale with our second selection
Thats why??????:stopitslime:Because stopping the run means nothing. Because pushing the pocket with a bullrush means nothing. draft him jerry!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:laff::laff::laff:........@ nikkaz just a few days ago said no one was hating....look at what this thread is turning into.....:mjlol::mjlol:......like I said before all you dumb ass nikkaz who think taking Zeke at #4 was a bad idea.....I don't ever want to see any of you rooting for this nikka at all when he tears shyt up behind the offensive line....look at what McFadden did???....you really think Zeke ain't gonna make a impact????....SMDH.....

And what exactly is "tears shyt up"? Because Mcfadden ran for 1200...and didn't even start a fourth of the season...so if you do the math...Zeke has to have one of the greatest cowboys rushing seasons EVER to justify his pick...

If he runs for 1500...that won't really mean shyt...because if you just give Mcfadden those carries he didn't get in the first 4 games he got in the rest of the season...guess how many yards he would have ran for? About 1500...

I swear a lot of you nikkas in here running your mouth and you don't even understand basic fukking math or common fukking sense...

You got two thousand yard backs in your backfield already...you draft a back...him running from anywhere from 1000 to 1500 don't mean a fukking thing in this offense...cause you already got a guy who would have ran for that last year if you had just given him the ball more at the start of the season...and another guy who ran for a 1000 3 out of 4 years playing with a qb who got worse every year, a o line who got worse every year, and receivers who got worse ever year...

Zeke can't make an impact without it being at the expense of a guy who made an impact last year...While the cowboys got bum ass players like T Rex arms who make ABSOLUTELY NO fukkING IMPACT AT ALL... every year this bum ass nikka manages to put together 2...3...4...game stretches where he barely catch 10 passes combined...the year we went 12 - 4 romo was asked why he don't throw it to T Rex and Romo said "cause he don't be open"...nikka on the field with Dez getting double and tripled covered AND the defense putting 8 in the box to stop Murray and he STILL CAN"T GET OPEN :dead:...the entire defense is centered around stopping to two guys and I haven't even gotten to Witten yet and T Rex still can't get Romo to look his way because insert bum corner here got him locked up with no safety help...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So the patriots wanted Jalon smith that says a lot :ohhh:

You talking about the same Patriots who compete for a superbowl every year? :ohhh:

Because that sound exactly like the type of team that would take Jalon and not give a fukk if he played or not...because...you know...every year they are good enough to win a superbowl...without Jalon:ohhh:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
And what exactly is "tears shyt up"? Because Mcfadden ran for 1200...and didn't even start a fourth of the season...so if you do the math...Zeke has to have one of the greatest cowboys rushing seasons EVER to justify his pick...

If he runs for 1500...that won't really mean shyt...because if you just give Mcfadden those carries he didn't get in the first 4 games he got in the rest of the season...guess how many yards he would have ran for? About 1500...

I swear a lot of you nikkas in here running your mouth and you don't even understand basic fukking math or common fukking sense...

You got two thousand yard backs in your backfield already...you draft a back...him running from anywhere from 1000 to 1500 don't mean a fukking thing in this offense...cause you already got a guy who would have ran for that last year if you had just given him the ball more at the start of the season...and another guy who ran for a 1000 3 out of 4 years playing with a qb who got worse every year, a o line who got worse every year, and receivers who got worse ever year...

Zeke can't make an impact without it being at the expense of a guy who made an impact last year...While the cowboys got bum ass players like T Rex arms who make ABSOLUTELY NO fukkING IMPACT AT ALL... every year this bum ass nikka manages to put together 2...3...4...game stretches where he barely catch 10 passes combined...the year we went 12 - 4 romo was asked why he don't throw it to T Rex and Romo said "cause he don't be open"...nikka on the field with Dez getting double and tripled covered AND the defense putting 8 in the box to stop Murray and he STILL CAN"T GET OPEN :dead:...the entire defense is centered around stopping to two guys and I haven't even gotten to Witten yet and T Rex still can't get Romo to look his way because insert bum corner here got him locked up with no safety help...
3 Tds

3 TD

3 TDS!!!!

Zeke scores more TDs in 2 games than Mcfadden scores all year breh.

And you keep shytting on Twill, but if both were Free Agents, who you think would get a deal first :jbhmm:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Im not even gonna read all this bullshyt....but keep crying nikka...