• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You guys realize that all it takes for Jack is 1 mis-step or 1 unfortunate hit and he's out for 9-12 months, right?

Yeah, you can say that about any player. But a "sprain" or "tweak" that would keep a player out for 4-6 weeks would mean IR for Jack.

Oh, and he plays arguably the most violent position on defense.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You guys realize that all it takes for Jack is 1 mis-step or 1 unfortunate hit and he's out for 9-12 months, right?

Yeah, you can say that about any player. But a "sprain" or "tweak" that would keep a player out for 4-6 weeks would mean IR for Jack.

Oh, and he plays arguably the most violent position on defense.
:mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Jack at 34th is tempting and would give us that playmaker on D, but I'm sick of drafting"cross your fingers" players. Billings is a powerhouse capable of chasing down RBs.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Stephen has the look of a son who used all his will not to strangle Jerry in the war room. :mjlol: You know Stephen wanted Ramsey bad.

yyyyooooo....:bryan:

Like I said before...I love :swagfather: but our only hope is for Stephen to grow a pair and make sure Jerry have that "accident" on the next vacation to the swiss alps...

Stephen an a$$hole but he going to do what's best for business...

Garrett on the other side looking like a puppet with no hand up it's ass...he doesn't even flinch:bryan:

@3Rivers can we get Stephen Jones on the left as a gif from 06: to :14...

The way he look up and rub his lip is :bryan:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Notice how Dr. Andrews said Myles didn't need microfracture now.

He already has a worn down meniscus. There's a reason why he had to sit out a year at UCLA. There's a reason every team passed on him.

I think he'll be a beast. But for how long, nobody knows.

His calling card is his explosiveness and he has documented cartilage issues :skip: