Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now this is how you improve a defense. :wow:

I can only pop my collar for Dave Caldwell. :salute:

poppincollars2.gif

Jacksonville Jaguars
i

This draft was all about improving one of the league’s worst defenses and GM Dave Caldwell nailed it. He landed the draft’s top two defensive players (Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack) and they filled huge needs. He picked a player that’s a prototypical leo (pass-rushing end) in the third round (DE Yannick Ngakoue). These moves complemented the free-agent signings of DT Malik Jackson and FS Tashaun Gipson. The defense -- which has given up the most, second-most and fourth-most points in a single season over the past three seasons -- is now significantly better on paper. After this draft, there are enough pieces in place to meet what owner Shad Khan said was a reasonable expectation in 2016: a winning record. -- Michael DiRocco | Grading the Jaguars

mens-speed-stick-speedmans-playbook-nfl-draft-2016.jpg

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I don't know about y'all but Bryan Broaddus & Jeff Cavanaugh were annoying as fukk during this entire draft process. I don't know how Jeff became a draft expert on the station, because a few years ago he was saying Ken Bishop would be a breakout star for the Cowboys:mjlol:
That's the fan for ya. I said it a while ago that the ticket is much better than the fan in pretty much every aspect.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I like the second day defense picks. I think the two DB's and the DT from Nebraska will be quality players.

Dak gon be trash, I'm already knowing that, but at least we got a QB.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If Dak ends up being trash, no big deal. Late 4th rounder. Not much money tied up in him and we don't have to keep him there because we've invested so much to get him. If Wentz or Goff fail and we gave up numerous 1sts, 2nds, etc. to get them, completely different story. if this team turns out to be garbage and we're drafting at the top of the draft next year, we could very well end up with whatever other QB is at the top of the class next year. I'd much rather have used a 4th than used significant resources obtaining the best qb on what is considered a rather lackluster year for qbs.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So we drafting nikkas didn't even play college football?? iight FAM I'm out

I was thinking the same thing

UgU11yH.gif

He worked out for us but since he HASNT PLAYED FOOTBALL SINCE HE WAS 13...we had TO TEACH HIM HOW TO RUN ROUTES DURING THE WORKOUT

UgU11yH.gif

How is he ever going to be useful...

How is he ever going to learn the offense...

He will probably be the first dude cut in training camp...