Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cardale Jones > Dak Prescott
Maybe, but Dak > Kellen Moore.
This nikka Shango was exicited about the Dak Presscott pick too:

I'm so glad we have Shango as our representative. Shango watches his games from a fukking theater room, while the Eagles have EDP who watches from a dirty ass room at his parents house:russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't know about y'all but Bryan Broaddus & Jeff Cavanaugh were annoying as fukk during this entire draft process. I don't know how Jeff became a draft expert on the station, because a few years ago he was saying Ken Bishop would be a breakout star for the Cowboys:mjlol:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
one of our undrafted signings, Deon King, LB from Norfolk State. Going to keep my eye out for him

Deon King led all 254 Division I football schools in tackles last season, averaging 14.8 per game.

He was Norfolk State’s first consensus Football Championship Subdivision All-American and the first Spartan to win the Buck Buchanan award, given to the top FCS defensive player.

But the 6-foot-1, 235 linebacker is taking no chances that the NFL will overlook him. He worked out for three hours Wednesday at Old Dominion’s pro day and was clearly the most impressive prospect on display.

After an ice bath, and a good night’s sleep, he’ll do it all over again today at William & Mary’s pro day.

“Scouts have told me that I have talent, but they think I’m a little slow,” he said. “I want to let them know that I’m fast, can move around, that I’m athletic.”

Mission accomplished. King ran a 4.6 40 and looked quick in a variety of agility drills and individual workouts.

Only three NFL scouts – from Dallas, Kansas City and Washington – participated. That’s down from the 16 who watched quarterback Taylor Heinicke and wide receivers Larry Pinkard and Antonio Vaughan work out a year ago. It was the smallest turnout ODU has ever had .

King said if given a true chance, he’ll make it in the NFL.

“I feel like I did well today,” he said. “I ran fast and moved my feet well.

“I can play with anybody.”

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really :mjlol:

Jerry Jones lost sleep over missing out on Paxton Lynch

Jerry Jones lost sleep over missing out on Paxton Lynch

IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones did not get much sleep after the first round of the draft.

He couldn’t get Paxton Lynch out of his head.

The Cowboys attempted to trade back into the first round to select Lynch, working through a number of trades only to see their final attempt with Seattlefall through when the Seahawks agreed to a deal with the Denver Broncos.

Jaylon Smith and defensive tackle Maliek Collinswith the second- and third-rounders the Seahawks rejected -- especially Smith, who will not play in 2016 as he recovers from a significant knee injury.

“I’m ready to take the pain for the gain on Smith because the upside is so big,” Jones said.

The Cowboys attempted to move to the very top of the fourth round Saturday to take Michigan State quarterback Connor Cook, but couldn't. The Oakland Raiders moved up in a deal with the Cleveland Browns and took Cook.

"The fact that we didn't get him there, don't interpret that as much with as hard as we worked on Lynch," Jones said. "Those were different intensities, different stakes."

Jones's third swing at a quarterback came through when the Cowboys selectedDak Prescott with their second fourth-round pick. He said the grade on Cook was not much different than the grade on Prescott.

"I liked what we got," Jones said.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about y'all but Bryan Broaddus & Jeff Cavanaugh were annoying as fukk during this entire draft process. I don't know how Jeff became a draft expert on the station, because a few years ago he was saying Ken Bishop would be a breakout star for the Cowboys:mjlol:

Usually I'm 105.3 the Fan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>1310 the Ticket

But 1310 the Ticket draft coverage>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>105.3 the Fan draft coverage.

Norm Hitzges and Bob Sturm was :ohlawd: this year draft.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
363 days til we on the clock :mjcry:

9OhaAW.gif