Still :dead: at Em catching feelings over being booed at the 02 MTV awards

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
thanks for reminding me why i dont watch this nonsense.

he shouldve got booed for winning with that garbage ass song.

yes it is.

you let little chit slide, then in comes the big chit. but i take it that you want that headache.

no it wasnt a cover.

:usure:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Christina and Britney could have both gotten it raw. Britney had a nice body once upon a time.

This was an embarrassing incident for Eminem. I'm not going to pretend he didn't slaughter Benzino, a lot of the coli has selective memory on these topics but Eminem in that studio gangsta era was pretty corny. Thing is, nikkas like Camel co-signed him the whole way. If Em wouldn't have been co-signed by all these nikkas he wouldn't have blown up as much as he did.

:manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Six years after the incident, Eminem was quoted as saying, "All my life I'd been trained to react. ... My instinct was, if someone talks about you, you see them, you fight. But MOBY? Really? I was going to fight MOBY? And I was going to fight a puppet? In hindsight, I should have handled it differently."

So we supposed to believe Eminem is trained to go now:mjlol:...all i remember is him making songs about bullies and "Toy Soldiers"...better known as ":whoa:"

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes it is.

you let little chit slide, then in comes the big chit. but i take it that you want that headache.

:snoop:

Homie, everyone talks shyt about other people, and has other people talk shyt about them...that's just life. I'm not saying you should be HAPPY about it...but it is what it is. It's one thing to overreact when you're a teenager or something, but as a grown man, certain shyt really shouldn't phase you that much. It's one thing if it's something serious, like someone threatens you, or attacks one of your kids or something...but just some "I don't like that dude...he's an a$$hole" type shyt? Who really cares?

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Eminem: and Moby, you can get stomped by Obie, you 36 year old bald headed faq blow me :smugbiden:
Obie: :childplease:

I always thought that line was funny. Like seriously Em ? You need another niqqa just to handle your beef with Moby frail ass ?

Insinuate that you'll get your black friends to settle your gay beefs for you brehs.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I always thought that line was funny. Like seriously Em ? You need another niqqa just to handle your beef with Moby frail ass ?

Insinuate that you'll get your black friends to settle your gay beefs for you brehs.
basically he was dissin obie on the low i feel. or maybe he just couldn't find nothin else to rhyme.
either way :camby: eminem