Still :dead: at Em catching feelings over being booed at the 02 MTV awards

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I RESPECT EMINEM E BROUGHT US 50CENT

no. he brought YOU 50 cent.

i was listening to 50 before i even knew who eminem was.

you like the corniest music available, dont you?

this is a noticeable trend with you.

:scust:

:snoop:

Homie, everyone talks shyt about other people, and has other people talk shyt about them...that's just life. I'm not saying you should be HAPPY about it...but it is what it is. It's one thing to overreact when you're a teenager or something, but as a grown man, certain shyt really shouldn't phase you that much. It's one thing if it's something serious, like someone threatens you, or attacks one of your kids or something...but just some "I don't like that dude...he's an a$$hole" type shyt? Who really cares?

this isnt a case of just simply "i dont like that dude" or whatever other bottom of the barrel example youre gonna try to scrape up.

if eminem sat there and took it, you all wouldve been calling him soft and all other types of chit. and then somebody else would try to get at eminem in a similar fashion.

you dont let little chit slide. you nip it in the bud so that you wont have those problems later on. in the real world, grown men in their 40s & 50s are still getting f*cked over because of this as we speak. and its like that in all settings of society.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
no. he brought YOU 50 cent.

i was listening to 50 before i even knew who eminem was.

you like the corniest music available, dont you?

this is a noticeable trend with you.

:scust:

this isnt a case of just simply "i dont like that dude" or whatever other bottom of the barrel example youre gonna try to scrape up.

if eminem sat there and took it, you all wouldve been calling him soft and all other types of chit. and then somebody else would try to get at eminem in a similar fashion.

you dont let little chit slide. you nip it in the bud so that you wont have those problems later on. in the real world, grown men in their 40s & 50s are still getting f*cked over because of this as we speak. and its like that in all settings of society.

I like HITS!!!

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
That was a set-up....MTV treated him like trash after a certain point.....I forgot why