Still :dead: at Em catching feelings over being booed at the 02 MTV awards

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Last week it was "Nas made stan! Not Eminem", today it's everyone up'ing Moby.

Some of yall talk about Em more than the stans. Can't wait to see what yall deliver next week. Prob his Ken Kaniff skits :russ:
That wasn't the thread you faq

If it weren't for nas we wouldn't use stan the way we do now
:umad:

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
Six years after the incident, Eminem was quoted as saying, "All my life I'd been trained to react. ... My instinct was, if someone talks about you, you see them, you fight. But MOBY? Really? I was going to fight MOBY? And I was going to fight a puppet? In hindsight, I should have handled it differently."

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Six years after the incident, Eminem was quoted as saying, "All my life I'd been trained to react. ... My instinct was, if someone talks about you, you see them, you fight. But MOBY? Really? I was going to fight MOBY? And I was going to fight a puppet? In hindsight, I should have handled it differently."

Yeah, I remember reading that, too. At least he redeemed himself a little. Still ridiculous to act tough towards fukking Moby of all people, though. As an adult, you have to be able to handle shyt a certain way. Someone talking about/not liking you isn't automatically a reason to wanna "fight them".

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
thanks for reminding me why i dont watch this nonsense.

he shouldve got booed for winning with that garbage ass song.

Someone talking about/not liking you isn't automatically a reason to wanna "fight them".

yes it is.

you let little chit slide, then in comes the big chit. but i take it that you want that headache.

yo eminem is a faq but please dont tell me this was an ACTUAL SOURCE COVER
THis gotta be the most bias and reckless journalism known to man

no it wasnt a cover.

Last edited:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at the Moby dikk suckers in here. Knee grows is Moby fans, now :wtf:...oh wait I should listen to more than just hip hop, right?