Steven U intro coming for that Number 1 spot...

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im about 10 episodes in and its ass so far :ld:

I heard it gets better so I'll keep watching

Why is season 1 like 50 episodes though :huhldup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Too many good songs. That piano :wow:. But once again Pearl is a crazy, sad husk of a woman ever since Rose Quartz left. Out there fukking up Steve and Connie's love :mjcry:

Dude just wanted to take Connie out on those crazy adventures and this bytch is indoctrinating the best friend he has. "Don't you want him to live?" ...I can't wait til Lapis checks Pearl for the people :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Too many good songs. That piano :wow:. But once again Pearl is a crazy, sad husk of a woman ever since Rose Quartz left. Out there fukking up Steve and Connie's love :mjcry:

Dude just wanted to take Connie out on those crazy adventures and this bytch is indoctrinating the best friend he has. "Don't you want him to live?" ...I can't wait til Lapis checks Pearl for the people :wow:

Pearl got a chick trying to eat and beat. they just haven't given ole girl a name yet.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
jenny-steven-universe-7.2.jpg

Jenny is gonna be my next avi

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
youd think he would of manned up
He manned up and killed one of the few people that was close with his mother and the gems :what:
Killed someone in space then accepted the fact that he might die drifting through the solar system
Pacified a literal abomination - a amalgamation of shredded corpses meant to destroy a planet
More or less accepted the fact that the people raising him are war criminals, saved their asses every other 'adventure'
So on and so forth

If he wants to cry, he fukking earned it lol

This ain't some Ash and Pikachu shyt:mjlol: