Steven U intro coming for that Number 1 spot...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Alright so I watched the new episodes and here's how I feel and I'll put my feeling in a spoiler:
Steven: I was :leon: when Steven was yelling at Garnet and Pearl the way he was so serious like ":birdman:One of you hoes gonna tell me bout my mama or else :ufdup:"

Garnet: What ever Rose Quartz did to Pink Diamond got even Garnet shook and she's usually the fearless don't give a fukk member of the crew, had her :sadbron: on just the thought of telling Steven like she thinks Rose gonna come back from the grave and kill her if she tells.

Home World Gems: I was wondering how the home world gems would be and to my surprise they were mostly cool as hell :salute:something tells me once Yellow and Blue Diamond go to Earth to get at the Crystal Gems the homeworld gems are gonna have the Crystal Gems' back since they are sick of the diamonds as well and want to be free to live life not being a slave to the Diamond Authority anymore.

Yellow Diamond: She looks like she is gonna bring hell on Earth and is gonna be very hard to beat, her pearl is gonna bring the heat as well just like Rose's Pearl is a top tier assassin. Yellow Diamond looks like she's gonna be mainly a physical threat while Blue Diamond may be an emotional and mental threat.

Blue Diamond: Blue Diamond looks like she's complex as hell and her motivations are gonna be what determines if Earth survives or not. Blue Diamond seems like she has some of Rose Quartz's caring demeanor in her and is not totally ice cold like Yellow Diamond is. The conversation she had with Greg on Earth lowkey kinda told why she was truly sad. At first I thought she was mourning her comrad Pink Diamond after dying in battle but I don't think that's the reason. When Greg talked about how he missed Rose and thinks about her everyday and Blue Diamond related to that and how Yellow Diamond revealed that Blue Diamond has been mourning Pink's death for over 2,000 years and she still cries about it makes me think Blue Diamond and Pink Diamond were lovers and secret girlfriends.

With this show having a ruby and a sapphire being open lesbian lovers I can imagine Blue and Pink Diamond being lovers with ease. Which would explain why Steven has been crying every time Blue Diamond cries because it's Rose Quartz's soul still feeling tons of regret for ending the love of two lovers. I can imagine a scenario where somehow Steven can convince Blue Diamond to forgive Rose killing Pink Diamond causing Blue Diamond to help the Crystal Gems end the Diamond Authority's reign once and for all.

The Unknown Unknown: With all the attention being shown on Blue Diamond, Yellow Diamond, and the memory of Pink Diamond we STILL don't know anything about the last diamond...White Diamond. The fact that we haven't seen her yet makes me think that White Diamond is the TRUE leader...the final end boss... and most powerful villain of the show. No matter how strong Blue and Yellow Diamond will show to be... White Diamond will be much much much worse. :to: