Steven U intro coming for that Number 1 spot...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Honestly I was trying to find my sources, and maybe what I came across is just wishful thinking. This upcoming season could actually be the last. :beli: Cartoon Network has a habit of canceling dope shyt and replacing it with nonsense.
They better not end so soon, there is a TON of stories to tell that can last for a couple more seasons:

*Steven's power growth and him learning to use his abilities
*Steven & Connie's relationship
*How Amythist joined the squad
*The Crystal Gems early interactions with each other and how they learned to get along
*More fusions
*More Lapis backstory
*Peridot's evolution
*Possible Bismuth, Ruby Eyeball and Jasper returns and if they join the Crystal Gems
*More backstory about the Diamond Authority
*Yellow Diamond's invasion of Earth
*How the Crystal Gems won the first invasion
*The Crystal Gems possibly visiting Homeworld
*How Rose shattered Pink Diamond
*More humans joining the Crystal Gems
*More crossover episodes... maybe a return of Uncle Grandpa
*More Greg and Rose backstory
*Steven learning more about his mother Rose

....and so much more. If Regular Show, Adventure Time and so many other shows can get 8 plus seasons then Steven Universe deserves that as well. That plus a Steven Universe album needs to drop featuring every song ever sanged on the show plus bonus songs from Estelle

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
They better not end so soon, there is a TON of stories to tell that can last for a couple more seasons:

*Steven's power growth and him learning to use his abilities
*Steven & Connie's relationship
*How Amythist joined the squad
*The Crystal Gems early interactions with each other and how they learned to get along
*More fusions
*More Lapis backstory
*Peridot's evolution
*Possible Bismuth, Ruby Eyeball and Jasper returns and if they join the Crystal Gems
*More backstory about the Diamond Authority
*Yellow Diamond's invasion of Earth
*How the Crystal Gems won the first invasion
*The Crystal Gems possibly visiting Homeworld
*How Rose shattered Pink Diamond
*More humans joining the Crystal Gems
*More crossover episodes... maybe a return of Uncle Grandpa
*More Greg and Rose backstory
*Steven learning more about his mother Rose

....and so much more. If Regular Show, Adventure Time and so many other shows can get 8 plus seasons then Steven Universe deserves that as well. That plus a Steven Universe album needs to drop featuring every song ever sanged on the show plus bonus songs from Estelle

I'm with you on everything except Uncle Grandpa lol.

I refuse to believe It doesn't at the very least go 2 more years like Adventure Time(scheduled to be canceled in 2018) Especially since It seem kind of a big deal on the internet.

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
I really can't believe this show is getting cancelled, got into it earlier this year and put my girl on it shortly after...are the ratings bad? I can't believe that...even people at my job watch this..

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I really can't believe this show is getting cancelled, got into it earlier this year and put my girl on it shortly after...are the ratings bad? I can't believe that...even people at my job watch this..

Its not what it once was because Cartoon Network is shytty at telling people when shows will air. but it's still better than most shows ratings. CN be fukking up.